Surprise!

Thursday

Once I was home at 6pm I dumped my things and went to get ready. Ryan had already left with Grace so I didn't have to sneak around. She'd messaged me asking what she should wear so I'd done my part there. I got upstairs and began looking for something to wear when the doorbell rang.

I ran back downstairs and opened it to see Sam.

"Hey, come in I wasn't expecting you." I said. "Sorry I just thought you might want a lift to the restaurant." He said as we walked into the kitchen. "Yeh that would be great thanks, make yourself at home I'm gonna go get dressed." I said and he nodded.

My outfit

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs

"Wow... you look fucking amazing." Sam said and I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you." I replied.

"Right I just want to put a few decorations up for when they get home." I said rushing about grabbing the balloons from the cupboard and putting them up around the house helped by Sam.

I couldn't reach one part of a banner I was struggling on my tip toes but Sam came up behind me and grabbed my waist lifting me up.

"Ah, thank you." I said as he placed me down and pecked my lips.

"Anytime." He chuckled. "Right I think that's it." I said. "It looks amazing." He replied.

"We should get going." I said as we headed out.

When we got to the restaurant I messaged Ryan using the secret code we'd made up in case Grace had his phone. Once I'd done that Sam and I went round the back of the restaurant to wait for the other and to avoid and paps or fans that may turn up and ruin the surprise.

"Right Ryan knows that we're here so now we just need to wait for the others to turn up." I said to Sam and he nodded.

Overtime many people began to turn up, including her parents.

"Hi!" I said to them both hugging them. "Oh Rose  it's so nice to see you." Liz Graces mum said. "It's been a while." Gary graces dad continued. "It really has, and look at this now your baby's getting engaged." I said to them both. "It couldn't be to a better person either. Ryan's amazing." Liz responded.

"This is Sam, my boyfriend." I introduced him to them both and he shook their hands. I excused myself as some other people had just arrived. I left Sam talking to them and went over to who I thought to be Ryan's mum and step dad.

"Hi you must be Louise and Dan?" I questioned hoping they were. "Yes that's us, you must be rose." Louise said hugging me. "I am indeed." I made small talk with them for a few moments until Graces sister arrived so I greeted her then revived a text from Ryan.

It read 'ready when you are'. So I walked over to Sam who was stood talking to someone. Slightly raising my voice so that everyone could hear me I said, "Ok everyone Ryan us ready for us to go up so if you'd all follow me we'll head up." I said and began walking with Sam through the back of the restaurant and up the stairs.

"They're in that room so I'll go in first then Sam will tell you when to come in." I said walking away and out onto the balcony that was huge.

"Congratulations!" I said as I entered and Grace looked shocked. "Rose!" She said running and hugging me. "There's a few other people that want to congratulate you as well." And at that point everyone else came in and Grace began crying as she was overwhelmed.

She greeted everyone and I went to hug Ryan. "She said yes!" He said as I hugged him. "Of course she did why would you ever doubt her." I replied.

We spent about an hour at the restaurant then most of us headed back to our house and we had some celebrations there...