Advice

Friday

I was exhausted from the last few nights out so I was glad it was the weekend tomorrow.

My outfit

"Good morning you dirty stop out

"Good morning you dirty stop out." Ryan said as he and Grace sat at the table.

"Morning. Are you guys working today?" I asked trying to get the subject away from last night. "Yes, now what happened?" Grace asked immediately. "Nothing much just a nice meal and a few paps and a small kiss, you know the normal." I said and they both looked at me with wide eyes.

"I have to go speak to you later bye!" I said as I quickly grabbed my bag and left to avoid the awkward questions.

When I arrived on set I went into my trailer to look at my filming schedule and when I did I realised that today I had to film a scene that I had been dreading.

It was a really gruesome one involving Arthur, Finn, Billy and Isiah at the betting den.

Obviously I had read the scene and knew all of my lines but I was really dreading filming the scene.

However I decided to ignore it for a while seeing as I had other scenes to film before that one. So I headed to hair and makeup.

"Morning Rose." Flo said as I walked in. "Morning how are you?" I asked and she replied with a "I'm good thanks."

Cillian was sat in the other chair having his hair and makeup done. "Morning Cil how are you?" I asked as I sat in the chair beside him.

"Good thanks Rose, how about you?" He asked. "Yeh I'm alright just nervous about a scene I have to do today." I said.

"Which one?" He asked. "The one at the betting den with the referee." I replied as Flo began pinning up my hair.

"Ah yeh, I read that part of the script it does seem really gruesome," he replied, "but you know you just have to remember none of it is real and Paul, Harry, Emmet and Con will all be there with you so they'll make sure you're ok. And if you need to I don't have anything to film at that point so I can come to the set if you want." He offered.

"Oh Cillian that's really nice if you I really appreciate that, that would be great." I said feeling extremely grateful.

"Of course, I'll be there and if you need to stop at any point I'm sure Mark and Darren wouldn't mind." He reassured me, we spoke for the rest of the time and he gave me some more advice.

"Thanks Cil I really appreciate all the advice." I said to him as I stood up to leave the trailer.

"Anytime." He said and I smiled as I said goodbye to Amy and Flo and left.

One of the crew was standing outside to hand me my coat I thanked her then walked to grab a cup of tea seeing as it was very cold today.

"Rose!" I heard a little voice shout and I turned around to see Orla (Ruby). "Hey darling!" I said as she hugged my legs. "I have a scene with you next." She said and I bent down to her level. "You do indeed. Shall we walk over together?" I asked offering my hand to her with my tea in the other. Yes!" She shouted we walked over to the set which was Tommys house and stood back whilst the set everything up.