She's Ok

I've been at the hospital all night and Luke stayed with me. I really like him, he's been really nice throughout all of this.

"Hey, if you want to go home you can you don't have to stay." I said to Luke. "No I'm fine, I dont want to leave you whilst it's touch and go with Grace." He replied smiling at me and I smiled back. "Thank you that really means a lot Luke" I replied and relaxed into my chair.

Graces parents had gone home to freshen up so it was just me, Ryan and Luke. The doctor came out of her room and I immediately jumped up. "How's she doing?" I asked "she had improved overnight and she is out of the coma, you can see her if you want, she isn't awake but she can hear you. Oh and it's only one at a time" he replied and we all sighed. "You go in Rose I'll call her parents" Ryan said to me and I nodded and walked into her room.

"Hey Grace, it's Rose. I'm here and Ryan and Luke are outside, your mum and dad have just gone home to freshen up." As I said this j saw her eyes start to flicker "Grace, Grace don't try to talk" I said as she opened her eyes I ran to the door and said "Ryan get a doctor she's awake!" Then I went back inside and held Graces hand. The doctors came rushing in and checked all of her machines to make sure she was ok and luckily she was.

I stayed with her for about ten minutes before her parents came so I let them come in and see her and I went back outside. "Is she okay?" Ryan asked me and I nodded with a smile on my face "absolutely fine!"

*time skip*

I'm at home now with Luke and we are both sat on the sofa. We came home after another 2 hours with Grace, Luke wanted to stay with me because he didn't want me to be on my own.

"Hey, thank you for the last few days Luke. I really appreciate it" I said and he smiled. "Your welcome. Besides I like spending time with you" he replied and I blushed.

I really do like him...