The Meeting and New Cast

My uncle has just dropped me off outside the place where the meeting is and I'm just about to go in when I see Helen walking across the street. I decide to wait for her and we can walk in together. "Hey Helen, how are you?" I ask her when she gets to me. "I'm good thanks Rose, you?" She replies "I'm good too thank you." I say as we begin to walk up the steps together. When we reach the top I hold the door open for her and she thanks me, then we walk through to the main doors.

When we get to the main doors they are being held open by two doorstops (I assume so that's they can let more air in) so me and Helen walk straight through and sit at our spaces. There aren't many people already here only, Mark, Darren, Jamie, Paul and Sophie so we greet them and we continue to look at out phones whilst we wait. Then Harry comes in and Finn follows shortly behind, next to come is Natasha then Joe and Cillian. Once everyone is here and they have all said hello Darren begins to talk.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good break and as a few of you know Jamie's girlfriend had their baby!" He said and we all cheered and congratulated Jamie. "So you guys will be coming back to filming next week you have already had your scripts so their won't be a script reading today however does anyone have any questions about the story this series?" He asked. I raised my hand and said "well yes I do actually, who is Alfie Solomons?" As soon as I said this I hear a voice from behind me which said "well that would be me" we all gasped or threw our hands over our mouths. It was Tom Hardy!!!!!

Cillian got up and greeted him as they had previously worked together and then the other men got up and said hello, but the women we were just in shock. Helen was next to get up and introduce herself, so I decided I should get up and introduce myself, and I did. "Hi I'm Rose, lovely to meet you." I said and shook his hand "Hi Rose, I'm Tom lovely to meet you too" he replied. Oh my gosh he's so nice!

When everyone had said hello and had calmed down Darren continued. "Right, now that we've all calmed down, we are going to tell you who Bettys father is. Now Rose does already know so I'm going to let her tell you, Rose whenever your ready." "Oohhh ok, so I'm extremely happy with who the guys have chosen to be my father and I hope you will be too so drumroll please..." everyone banged their hands on the table "its... Tommy!" I said and everyone cheered, I saw Cillian slip Paul a £20 note, they must have had a bet. "She's a Shelby!" Joe shouts.

Cillian smiles at me and I smile back, I'm actually extremely happy with how this has turned out, I mean who doesn't want to be a Shelby.

"Right now that's out of the way we shall continue..." Darren said after everyone had calmed down. The meeting went on for another hour after that and now I'm at home on my phone. My mum has just got home from work and she is in the shower and my dad is on his way home we are going out for a family meal tonight seeing as it's the first night that they have both had off work...