Her First Shot

We have been filming for 8 weeks now and it's nearly the series finale and we are going onto set early this morning because they have left it a surprise for what happens at the end of the series and they are telling us today. I got ready and drove to the set, I walked into the meeting room, which happened to be through the door to the betting den, to see that everyone was already here. "Oh sorry I'm late guys" I said awkwardly "Don't worry Rose your not." Jamie said and I smiled and sat down. "Right now that everyone is here who wants to know what the final episode of the series is going to be?" Darren asked standing up, we all nodded. A/N this next bit might be quite long so be prepared 😂 "Right so, Tommy is going to plot against Oswald Mosley, he is going to visit Alfie Solomons and get his help, the plan is that Tommy is going to break an old friend and war mate out of the mental asylum and he is going to shoot Mosley when he is making his speech however, that doesn't happen because the Billy boys figure it out and kill Barnie and Aberama Gold. Obviously Tommy is not happy and in the end Betty does end up getting shot by the Billy boys at the Shelby house when she goes looking for Tommy who is in the top field holding a gun to his head. But don't worry she doesn't, but the viewers won't know that and you can't tell anyone even your friends and family as far as they're concerned you guys don't know either. The episode is going to end with Tommy holding grace in his arms screaming for help." Darren said eventually stopping for air. We all leant back in our chairs and sighed.

After we all discussed the plot we went and got ready for our scenes. Once I was ready I went onto the set and we filmed a few smaller scenes because we were going to be there late tonight filming Lizzies birthday party which is at night.

It was now 7:15pm and it's pretty dark so we all went and got our makeup done, we got our fancy outfits on and walked out onto the set. I adored my outfit!

My outfit

We are filming at the Shelbys house, which looked really different because there was a canopy outside with chairs inside and a stage

We are filming at the Shelbys house, which looked really different because there was a canopy outside with chairs inside and a stage. There were dancers here who were dressed as swans, I was so excited to watch them!

*start of scene*

It was mums birthday and I had just come downstairs after getting ready. Most people are already here so I walk over to mum who is chatting to Polly.

"Oh Betty you look gorgeous love" Polly said and I hugged her. "Thanks Pol. Happy birthday mum" I said and hugged her. "Thank you baby, me and Pol were just discussing the fact that I may or may not know your dads friends mr Mosley he was a client from a long time ago." She said and I cringed I hated talking about her old job. "Oh gosh, him really? When I was at the garrison with everyone he kissed me on the cheek made my skin crawl" I replied and mum sighed. "Well we don't know if it is him but we think it is." Polly said. "Well there's only want to find out, that's him with dad over there." I said and they both turned to look at him and immediately turned back round. "Yes or no?" Polly asked "Fucking yes" mum said and I started to panic as they walked over.

"Mr Mosley this is my wife Lizzie and my daughter Betty" dad said. "Well yes I have already met both of them in fact." Mosley replied. I walked away not wanting be in his presence anymore. I went over to Ada and sat down with her, we talked for a while and then we were all called to watch the performance. I sat next to dad on the end of the row. I could see Gina out of the corner of my eye I really didn't like her. I had Mosley behind me too.

The ballet started and I could already here Arthur snoring which made me giggle. I heard a car pull up and nudged dad who looked at me and I nodded to the car outside and he nodded to behind me. I looked to Michael and told him to wake Arthur up so that he was aware of his surroundings. Arthur stood up and walked out to see what the car was and Tommy stayed with me and mum.

We watched another 5 minutes of the performance before I snuck off to check on Arthur as I walked past Michael he handed me his gun and i smiled at him, Gina just glared at me. I walked outside and saw Arthur standing in front of the car but I couldn't make out who the other person was. But when I got closer I could see that is was Linda and she was pointing a gun at Arthur. She began counting down from 3 i soon realised that she was going to shoot him. I pointed the gun at Linda and fired. Arthur turned around and looked at me.

"Betty what the fuck are you doing?!" Arthur said. Then everyone walked out dad came over to me and made sure I wasn't hurt then he went over and helped Arthur pick up Linda. We all walked back into the house through the back door and went into the big room. Dad cleared the table and Arthur laid Linda down, they all started working on her and she was screaming. I heard a voice behind me which I identified as Mosleys. "Get the fuck out of here!" I said and pushed him out. I walked out and told mum what was going on she told me to stay out here with her so I did.

Mosley made a big speech about changing the world it was all bullshit to be fair.

"Linda's fine" dad said as he walked over to me and mum "I'm proud, it was your first shot." He continued with a giggle.

*end of scene*

"Cut!" Darren shouted and the cameras stopped rolling. That was all I had to film for Lizzies birthday so I went and got changed and drove home...