Premier Part 1

Today is the day. My second premier. I can't wait.

I didn't invite anyone this time as Grace was busy and so was Hannah. My mum and dad are coming but like I said I can't choose between which one will walk the carpet with me, so I decided to go it alone, but I won't really be on my own all the other cast will be there and so will Darren, Mark and Jamie.

It's currently 6:30am and I'm awake because all the girls are going over to Sophie's house and getting ready there. Her house is only 10 minutes away from mine so my mum is going to drop me off, come home and get ready, then meet us there.

I'm currently gathering all of my things for Sophie's. I do one last check to make sure I have everything, "Dress, shoes, makeup just in case, hair brush, bag, phone, purse and that's it" and with that I went and put most of my things in the car and then came back in the house to put on my coat and grab my bag. Me and mum walked out to the car and drove to Sophie's, whilst we were driving one of our favourite songs came on the radio "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars, so me and mum sang to it and danced in our seats until we arrived outside Sophie's. I asked my mum to help me carry everything up to the front door and after that I told her that I would see her later and then she left. I knocked on the door and Sophie was quick to answer it.

"Hey Rose, come on in, your ok with dogs aren't you?" She said "Yeh that's fine I love them!" I replied and with that Sophie's dog came bounding towards us I stroked it and followed Sophie through the house, she had grabbed some of my stuff seeing as there was a lot of it. "Thanks for letting get ready here soph." I said "Oh it's fine, I love having people here!" She replied. We walked into the room where the girls were setting up and it seemed as though I was the first one here. "Can I get you a drink Rose? I have juice, coke, water or a hot drink?" She asked "Juice is fine thanks Sophie" I replied as she walked into the kitchen. I introduced myself to the hair and makeup ladies, hung up my dress on one of the rails that was out, put my shoes underneath the dress, took my phone out of my bag and put it in my pocket and then put my bag down on the sofa.

Whilst I was waiting for Sophie to come back in I played with her dog for a minute, then she came in and handed me my drink. "So how are you?" I asked her "I'm good, thanks how about you?" She responded as I took a sip of my drink "Yeh I'm good thanks" as soon as I said that there was a knock at the door and Sophie went to answer it. I heard voices and soon figured it out to be Natasha. She came into the room and hugged me. "Hey, how are you?"  I asked and she told me that she was good, Sophie had gone to the kitchen to get Natasha a drink, whilst she was there Natasha set up all of her clothes and introduced herself to the makeup and hair ladies. Sophie came back in with her drink ,which looked alcoholic, we then talked for about 20 minutes before the makeup lady told us she was ready for one of us, they both told me to go first so I did. As they were doing my makeup Helen arrived I gave her a smile seeing as I couldn't talk because of the makeup. Once I had finished Sophie went next and after her it was Natasha and then Helen and once we were all finished we took a quick selfie and I posted it on my Instagram. Then me and Sophie had our hair done and then Natasha and Helen has theirs done.

It is currently 12pm and we had a bit of time to spare so we decided to order a McDonald's, the makeup ladies weren't to happy but they agreed to top up our makeup after we had ate only if we got them a McDonald's. Natasha ordered it and we all put our money together and waited for it to arrive.

When it got here I answered the door and paid the delivery man. I took the food back into the girls and we ate in silence. Once we were finished we packed all the rubbish away and the girls redid parts of our makeup and we decided it was time for us to get our outfits on. We decided to do it one by one Helen went first she came out wearing a long turquoise blue dress with a black sash around the waist.

Helens outfit

We all complimented her on how great she looked

We all complimented her on how great she looked. And next was Sophie she wore a long lime green dress.

Sophie's outfit

Next was Natasha she wore a purple jumpsuit with different colours on it and multicoloured shoes

Natashas outfit

Finally it was my turn I walked into the other room and started getting dressed

Finally it was my turn I walked into the other room and started getting dressed. Once I was I walked out and everyone's mouth opened, then they cheered and gave me a group hug.

My outfit

We had decided that the boys were going to meet us there so once we were fully ready and the cars had arrived we left and headed to the premier