The Meeting and Dinner

Darren started talking "So let's get started, If you haven't yet met her this is Rose and her agent Hannah, who is only here because Rose is underage, so everyone no your agent does not need to be here even though you all act like 10 year olds most of the time" he joke making us all giggle, it's weird to see these people not in character "Anyways, she will be playing Betty... drum role please" everyone banged their hands on the table in anticipation "...Stark" the whole room gasped and I looked at Natasha who was just as clueless as me "ok,ok so this will be her storyline, she is 14 years old and was given up when she was a baby by her mum Lizzie Stark, who was unable to look after her because of her working situation, Lizzie says she doesn't know who the father is but deep down she has her ideas, now I'm not going to tell you all who the father is until the last moment" we all sigh in response and Natasha looks at me and smiles so I smile back. I have to admit Lizzie is one of my favourite characters so I was extremely happy.

The meeting consisted of basic details about the storylines, a script reading and me basically getting to know everyone.

After we had finished all the cast members decided we should go to a nearby restaurant for some dinner. Hannah had decided to go and do some shopping so I went with the cast on my own, i think she mainly did it so I could get used to being with them.

We all walked to the restaurant it want the same one as earlier it was in the other direction. I walked with Cillian and Paul and we talked about the most random things. As we arrived at the restaurant, Natasha wandered over to me and walked inside with me. I think she could sense that I was nervous and, she was helping a lot. We were seated at a round table so we could all see each other and speak.

"So Rose, tell us about yourself?" Sophie asked "Well, erm, I'm 15 years old, I have always dreamed of becoming an actress, I am also a dancer, my dad was from Birmingham so he was so excited when I got the role" I explained and everyone politely listened. "Wow, your a dancer too that's amazing what style do you do?" Helen asked "Mainly street" I replied, I the heard lots of 'wows' and 'oh my gods' from around the table. Seemed I was making quite the impression which I was happy about but I didn't want to boast so I was happy when the waiter came over and took our orders.

I just ordered a baguette because it was only 10am and we only had breakfast a few hours ago, I explained this to the others when they asked why that was all I ordered. After we finished our meals and chatted some more we decided to leave we all put our money on the table and left. I was met with Hannah holding two bags from her shopping trip outside. We said our goodbyes and as I was saying goodbye to Natasha I said "I'm so glad I get to work with you, don't tell the others but Lizzie is one of my favourite characters" I whispered the last part. "Ahh thank you sweetheart I can't wait to work with you either I'll see you bright and early on Monday morning" she replied as we both waved goodbye and I got into the car with Hannah.

"I can't thank you enough for getting me this role, and convincing me to come this morning" I thanked Hannah. "Rose you are so welcome, I'm so glad you have had a good day and your glad you made the choice to come" she replied gratefully. I smiled at her and she smiled back as we set off home.

She dropped me back at my house and I let myself in to find my mum and dad taking in the kitchen. "Hey babe how did it go?" My mum asked me "it was so great mum..." we spent a whole hour talking about my character, all the cast and my filming schedule. Dad told me that he could get my uncle to take me and pick me up for now seeing as it wasn't that far from where I live probably about 25 minutes away from the set which was such a bonus.

I decided to go to my room after that, seeing as I was up so early this morning. I quickly went on my phone and saw that I had 8 new friends requests. Turns out it was all the cast I quickly accepted them all and followed them back. With that I slowly nodded off into a deep sleep...