Final Premier p2

Saturday

When we arrived the door was opened and Sam offered me a hand out. "This is my first premier." Sam said, "really?" I looked at him confused. "Yep, and I wouldn't choose to spend it with anyone else." He said. "Me neither." I replied as we started walking through the crowds. We went out separate ways and took pictures with different fans then we were escorted to the carpet where I saw loads of the other cast.

I knew that Cillian and Paul had chose not to come because it wouldn't be the same without Helen but they were joining us for the after party at Finn and Hannahs house after.

"You look amazing!" Hannah said walking over and hugging me. "So do you!" I replied and hugged her and Finn. Sam stepped to the side and I took some pictures with the different cast members including Natasha and Sophie.

I then saw Daryl and headed over to him, we did our little handshake and the fans loved it. I hugged him and we took some pictures together.

Once we had taken pictures we went to answer some questions. They wanted me and Daryl first.

Rose
Daryl
Interviewer

Hello guys! How are we both?

Good thank you

Yeh I'm great

So as a lot of us fans have heard there's going to be a little bit of romance between Betty and Isiah. What can you tell us about that?

Well obviously we can only say so much but you'll soon see everything. But I would describe it as a forbidden connection between the two.

Yes it's very much so hidden from the family but I love the way it has been portrayed in this series and I'm excited for everyone to see.

Thank you for your time guys.

Of course.

Daryl and I went our separate ways and I was called over to another interviewer when I was on my own this time.

Rose hello.

Hi how are you?

I'm great thank you I hope you're ok too. There's a few things that we've been dying to know and I know the fans have been dying to know.

Go on.

So it was revealed in the trailer that was released that Betty is in fact alive. Have you known that since the end of the last series?

I have indeed known since then. It was on the cards for that to be the end of Betty but the guys spoke to me about it and I just wasn't ready for it to be the end of her yet.

Wow I'm sure we're all really glad that you made that decision. One last question. How are you feeling about the show coming to an end.

Just before I began to speak I felt someone squeeze my sides and I laughed and turned to see Natasha who smiled and walked away.

Sorry haha yeh it had been really hard knowing that this was the last season but I think it was the best place to end it especially because we lost Helen and the show just wouldn't be the same without her.

Thank you very much Rose I hope you have an amazing night.

Thank you so much bye.

I walked away and headed back over to Sam seeing as it was time to go in and be seated.

Once we were inside I was sat at a table with Natasha and her husband, Sophie and her partner and Finn and Hannah.

The fans were sat behind us on a balcony and there were some right in front of the stage and the screen.

We sat and spoke for a while until Mark and Darren and some of the other creators headed up into the stage and the audience all applauded them.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the final premier of Peaky Blinders." Anthony who was one of the creators said.

"Now I'd like to invite the incredible cast up here. Give it up for the Peaky cast of 2021!" He said and the audience all cheered as we walked up to the stage. Sam squeezed my hand as I left and I walked beside Harry and Tom.

"Sophie do you want to say a few words?" Mark said and she walked to the microphone.

"Thank you everyone for being here tonight it means the world to all of us. The support from the fans is what makes the show and we wouldn't be anywhere without the viewers so thank you. I hope everyone enjoys the final season." She said stepping aside.

Harry then stepped up to say a few things.

"This show has been a massive part of my life and all of our lives for so many years and the fact that it's over is extremely bittersweet however who knows what the future will hold, thank you everyone. And I know Rose had a few things she is going to say on behalf of all of us." He said and I took the mic off hun and began speaking.

"On the 16th of April 2021 we all lost someone very close to our hearts. That was Ms Helen McCrory. She was a mother figure to everyone on set and always made everyone feel welcome. Personally I remember my first day when I met everyone and she was just so calming and kind she always knew what to say and she knew when nothing needed to be said at all. I know she is here with us tonight and she'd be up all night with us celebrating. Thank you Helen, for everything." I said as I wiped a few tears and I saw many people in the cheering audience crying.

Natasha placed her arm around my shoulders comfortingly as we walked back to our seats ready to watch the first episode...