Pool Party

Saturday

I stayed in bed until 10am this morning seeing as it was my first day off but today was Freddie's 2nd birthday so we were going to his party at 12pm he is having pool part because according to Hannah he loves the water. So I got up
and went to have a shower.

Once I'd had a shower I got ready and put my things in a bag ready. Grace and Ryan were meeting me there later because they had gone out for lunch. I sat down and posted a quick post on Instagram for Freddie's birthday and then carried on getting ready. Hannah and Finn made the decision to no longer cover his face as it wasn't a big deal for them personally.

My outfit

I grabbed my bag and headed to the venue

When I got there I could see all of the banners outside, I was a bit early but I went in anyway to see if they needed any help.

"There she is!" I heard a familiar voice say as I walked in. "Joe!" I said and walked quickly to hug him. "Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in so long!" I said. "How are you?" He asked, we spoke for a second and then I went to say hi to Finn, Hannah and Freddie.

"There's the birthday boy!" I said taking Freddie form Hannah's arms and she gladly accepted the help. "Hey babe." Hannah said hugging me. "How's it going?" I asked playing with Freddie as he giggled. "Stressful." She said and I giggled.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked. "Just be here and have him for a bit." She said meaning Freddie. "Oh anytime." I replied then went to say hello to Finn.

I then took Freddie outside the room that was being set up for food and we went into the small play area to keep him entertained for a while.

As we walked in my phone began to ring so I placed Freddie down in the ball pit whilst I stepped back to answer my phone making sure I could still see him. I pulled out my phone to see that it was Sam.

"Hello."

"Hey how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, is everything ok?"

"Yeh everything's fine I'm just ringing to see if you fancied going out tomorrow for some lunch or something?"

"Yeh, that would be great, do you mind if I message you about it later I'm just at Freddie's 2nd birthday party."

"Yeh that's fine, sorry if I interrupted anything."

"Not at all, anytime. Speak to you later."

"Bye." He said and hung up the phone.

I smiled and walked back over to Freddie sitting down next to the ball pit.

*time skip*

After a while I took Freddie back into the other room so Hannah could put him in his swimwear.

"Are you getting changed?" I asked Hannah so I knew if I should put my swimwear on as well. Before she could answer Finn jumped in, "Absolutely!" He responded. "You child. I think you're more excited that Fred." I said and the both laughed.

"Yeh I'm getting changed as well." Hannah said as we ventured into the changing rooms.

We all got changed and headed out to the pool where people had started to arrive. I looked over at Joe and Finn who had already ran into the water and were play fighting like children.

"Look at them for gods sake." I hear someone say from behind with a giggle and I turned around to see Anya. "Hello! I didn't know you were coming." I said hugging her. "Neither did I Finn invited me last minute yesterday along with the rest of the cast." When she said this I was happy that everyone was coming. "Oh that's great." We spoke for a while until she went to get her swimwear on.

The whole place was massive and they'd hired out the entire place. There was a huge childrens swimming area and then a lot of bigger slides and pools.

Sophie had just arrived with her baby boy (A/N I'm going to call him Jake as she hasn't announce his name), Natasha and Harry had also arrived.

"Let's go on the slides." Harry suggested. "I'm going to take Jake over to the baby pool, have fun." Sophie said so Harry, Natasha and I headed over. None of the other cast were coming as they couldn't make it so it was just us.

We went down a few slides together then Hannah called everyone over to sing happy birthday.

Freddie's cake

We all sing to him and he attempted to blow out the candles

For the rest of the time we all played in the water and on the slides. I went over to the baby pool to see Sophie.

"Heyy." I said and climbed into the pool next to her as she played with Jake as he giggled.

"Looks like you're all having fun." She said, "it is a lot of fun, do you want me to watch him for a bit whilst you go over there?" I offered. "No it's alright I'm not really a massive slide person." She said with a giggle.

I saw Freddie come running towards me as I sat at the side out the pool. "Hey bub" I said as he say on my lap and hugged me. "Aww." Hannah said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture.

*time skip*

After spending so much time at the pool with everyone I decided it was time for me to go home.

I spent the rest of the afternoon on FaceTime with Sam planning what we were going to do tomorrow, we agreed to go see a movie then go for a meal, I was really looking forward to it...