Girly day out

Today was Saturday and I didn't start filming until Monday so I was going out with Grace today on a shopping trip.

I had just arrived outside the place that we were meeting and she pulled up in the car with her mum. She said her goodbyes and walked over to me. "Hey!" Grace said as she gave me the biggest hug, "Hi, how are you?" I responded after being released from her grip. "I'm good, i have to hear all the details from your meeting yesterday. What's your role? Who did you meet? Sorry I'm rambling, but I'm just so excited for you!" She said as we both let out a giggle.

We began to walk and I explained to her what my part was, who I met yesterday, what they were like, who I'm going to be working with and all of the other details that she needed to know. "You have to promise me one thing though, you cannot tell anyone about this until it is released the I'm going to be in the show, deal?" I asked, "of course I'm not going to tell anyone, deal!" She said and held out her pinky, yeh I know we're too old for stuff like that but we've always done it and I don't thing we will ever stop.

After talking and shopping for about 2 hours we decided to get some food, we settled on a fast food restaurant around the corner. We both ordered our food, collected it and went and sat down. As we were eating it Grace began to talk, "so do you think there is any possibility that when you are fully acquainted with the cast that, I could maybe, meet them?" "Of course you will meet them, I wouldn't let you not meet them, but i have to fully be accepted before I start bringing friends to the set. But yes at some point I will let you meet them!" I replied as she looked at me with a huge smile on her face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!" She responded excitedly.

We finished our food and left. When we got outside we decided to say goodbye and go home. After that I went and caught the bus, because my parents were both working. They both work at the hospital so they work long shifts that's why my uncle is having to take me to and from the set. I do wish they didn't work there sometimes but I know what they are doing is helping other people.

After I was shaken out of my thoughts by the bus coming to a halt I realised that this was also where I got off, so I thanked the driver and stepped out of the bus. My house wasn't far away from where I had got off so the fact that it was raining pretty heavily didn't bother me too much. I rushed home and got into the house. I looked into the mirror that we had by the front door and realised that I looked like a drowned rat, so I decided to have a shower.

As I got out of the shower I put on a t-shirt and some tracksuit bottoms and sat on the sofa scrolling through social media...