Thursday Part 1

A/N Hey, so I know that not everyone is in the scene where Mosley makes his speech but for this they will be. -Niamh💖

So today is Thursday and I'm actually quite nervous about filming these last few scenes. It's currently 5:15am and I'm getting all my stuff together to go onto set because we have to travel again. I have to be on set by 6am so that we can leave. We are spending all day today filming those scenes so we don't have to come back and fourth. We film the scenes today where Oswald Mosley gives his speech, the riot breaks out, anything that happens before the speech and the plan going wrong, then tomorrow is our last day on set and we are filming the scene where Betty gets shot.

Once I have checked that I have everything I head out, lock the door and walk to my car. We had to all meet at the usual set and then travel to the other place. When I arrive on set I find a parking space and grab all of my things. Helen told us all to bring a blanket because it was going to be even colder today. It was currently 5:50am so I knew I wasn't late. I put my bag on my back wrapped the blanket around me and headed inside the set.

"Hey guys." I said to those who were on the but and I was surprised that not everyone was here. The cast and Jamie, Darren and Mark all shared a bus and then the crew had a separate one for them and the equipment. On the bus there was meant to be Sophie, Natasha, Finn, Joe, Harry, Paul, Cillian, Helen, Cosmo, Sam, Aiden (aka Aberama Gold), Charlie (Aka Jessie Eden) and me but right now there was only 7 of us. I sat in front of Sam, behind Natasha, and Sophie was in the row next to me.

After 10 more minutes everyone had arrived, Harry being the last, we headed off. I listened to my music the whole way there occasionally talking to the people around me. When we arrived it was just the same as the last time paparazzi and fans surrounding. This time however we had more security so we could all get off the bus at the same time. We all stood up and got off the bus, the fans were screaming but luckily today the filming was mainly inside so there would be no promises for photos if they stayed quiet like last time.

We went straight inside the building that we were filming at and went into the dressing rooms that were already here, we would be filming in them as well. Flo and Amy were setting up but there were many other makeup and hair stylist helping out because of the amount of scenes and the time that we had. Cillian, Sam, Paul and Joe were first in hair and makeup seeing as they were needed first for the most scenes.

Once they were done it was me, Harry, Helen and Cosmo. We went in and Amy was doing my makeup which I was happy about. "Hey Amy." I said and sat down in the chair, she began doing my makeup and hair and we all talked about the scenes today.

She finished all our hair and makeup and we walked out onto the set. The firstt scene we were filming was us all arriving at the venue where the speech would be held.

*start of scene*

"Come on then, let's get this fucking party started." Arthur said as we all walked inside the venue. I was extremely nervous about the plan and I was worried about getting my part wrong. My job was to firstly help Arthur, Aberama and Johnny get Barney in his position, then I had to collect Mosley from his dressing room and lead him onto the stage where he will make his speech. Dad will be in the stage next to him.

When we got inside Mosleys security were already there and they welcomed us, once they were out of sight dad nodded at us all and we all split off into groups or on our own. I went with Aberama, Arthur and Johnny to wait outside for Barney. I was only with them because Barney trusts me. We all waited outside casually until people started to arrive ready for his speech. I noticed that people were starting to gather outside so that was our cue to go and get Barney. He was hidden with one of the blinders down a small alley by the venue.

"Hey Barney, you ready?" I asked and he turned around. "Hello Miss Betty, yes I am ready." He replied and we all walked out of the alley. We snuck through the back entrance of the venue and went up the stairs to the top, the best sniping spot.

"Alright Barney, when Tommy checks his pocket watch you count to ten and then blow that fuckers head off." Arthur said. "Yeh, yeh I blow his head off," Barney repeated and we left him there. When we reached the bottom of the stairs Arthur, Aberama and Johnny looked at me, nodded and walked away. I had to wait at the back until dad gave me the signal to go and get Mosley.

I waited for about 5 minutes and the dad nodded at me. I headed to Mosleys dressing room to get him.

*end of scene*

"Cut!" Jamie yelled. Next we filmed the speech and the plan going wrong...