Mum and Dad

Chapter filler 💖

Sunday

Today Sam and I were going to visit my parents seeing as I hadn't seen them since my birthday. Sam was picking me up at 10am so we could get to theirs for 12pm as mum was cooking a Sunday dinner.

My outfit

I got dressed and went downstairs

I got dressed and went downstairs. "Good morning love birds." I said to Ryan and Grace who were being all lovey dovey. "You're happy this morning." Ryan said. "Nope just my normal self." I replied.

"Well say hi to your parents for me." Grace said as I put everything into my bag. "Will do. See you guys later." I said as I headed outside as Sam had arrived.

We drove to the house listening to a lot of music along the way. When we arrived we got out of the car and headed to the front door.

Before we could even get to the door my mum ran out and hugged me. "Hey mum." I said hugging her. "I've missed you." She replied. "You don't say." I replied as she pulled away and went to hug Sam. "Oh and lovely Sam I've missed you too." She said, my dad came out and greeted us both.

We headed inside and spoke for a while until I went to help mum with setting the table.

"Sam makes you happy doesn't he?" She asked. "He really does." I replied. "Good I'm glad he treats you right and made you happy after Luke." She said, I hadn't heard that name in a long time, all I knew is that he had a new model girlfriend.

After we ate dinner Sam and I thanked them and said our goodbyes then we headed home...