Date?

Thursday

Once I was ready for mine and Sams, date I guess you could call it, I went downstairs and wrote a note on the fridge in case they got back before me.

'I've gone out with you know who Grace, don't wait up. Xxxxx Rose."

My outfit

I didn't really know what to wear because I didn't know where we were going so I chose something simple that I can wear a jacket with

Once I'd grabbed my handbag i was ready to go so I sat at the table waiting for Sam to arrive. Luckily I didn't have to wait long before he knocked on the door.

I opened the door revealing Sam with a bouquet I'm his hand.

"Hey." I said. "Wow you look amazing." He said and I felt myself blush. "Oh thank you I didn't really know what to wear. Come in." I said welcoming him inside.

"These are for you." He said handing over some roses. "I know it's really cliché and that isn't at all who I am but I thought I would." He continued. "Well neither am I but thank you they're gorgeous." I said walking to the sink and putting them in some water.

"I've booked a table for 8:45pm as it was the only reservation they had." He said in his strong geordie accent. "Oh no worries, do you want a drink before we go?" I asked. "I'm alright thanks." Sam and I spoke for a while until it was time to go.

We spent most of the time talking and telling each other about ourselves and if it wasn't that we were eating our food.

When it came to the end of the night Sam insisted on paying the bill even though I said we could split it. We headed out of the restaurant and Sam took me home seeing as he hadn't had too much to drink. There were a few paps surrounding the car but not too many so I hoped there wouldn't be any news articles.

When we arrived at my house it was 12am I didn't realise we had been out for so long. I saw that Grace and Ryan were back as their car was here.

Sam walked me to the door.

"I erm, I do really like you Rose, I know it's early and you've just gone through a breakup but we can take it slow and go at a speed you're comfortable with-" I interrupted Sams rambling by pecking him on the lips.

"Take it slow." I said and he looked at me shocked. "Take it slow." He said grinning. "I guess I should go." Sam said. "Night Sam." I said and hugged him. As we pulled away I kissed him on the cheek.

He walked down to his car and I waved at him as he returned the gesture.

Tonight was a really good night the hardest part now would be explaining it to everyone else I guess I'll leave that until tomorrow...