Relieved

Today I'm going to the meeting. I can't wait to see everyone again, I just hope Darren and Mark won't be mad at me for not agreeing to the 'potential' plan. I don't thing they'll be mad at me and I hope I'm right.

I have just arrived at the meeting and I'm sat at my place on the table. I'm the first one here so it's just Me, Mark, Darren and Jamie, I said hello to them, sat down and went on my phone. Then people started to arrive so I said hello to them and we all sat down and made small talk until everyone was here, then the meeting began.

We talked about the script and any new cast that we were going to be working with. We found out that when Michael comes back from New York he will be married and expecting a baby. Anya-Taylor Joy is going to be playing Gina Gray the cast so she was their at the meeting and we all met her. "Hi I'm Rose I play Betty nice to meet you," I said as I shook her hand. "Hey lovely to meet you!" She replied, she was really nice.

After the meeting we all stayed after to catch up with everyone. I walked over to Darren, Mark and Jamie to talk to them about the script situation. "Hey guys, I just wanted to come over and make sure you were ok about me wanting to stay on for more of the show and apologise again if I messed up any of your plans." I said. "Oh gosh Rose no please don't worry you didn't mess anything up. We completely understand that you want to stay on for more of the show!" Jamie said and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Oh guys thank you so much I was so worried!" I replied feeling very relieved. We exchanged goodbyes than I went back over to the others.

"All ok?" Finn asked me and I nodded smiling at him. "So how's everything with you and Hannah? I haven't really talked to her for a while." I asked him wanting the gossip. "It's going well thanks for asking we are official!" He said and I gasped and hugged him. Everyone looked over at us with a confused face. "Finn and Hannah are official!" I said and everyone looked at me weirdly. "Am i the last one to find out?" I asked Finn and he nodded guiltily I jokingly pushed him and then laughed.

We all caught up and then went home. I got a lift with Paul sewing as he was visiting someone who lived in the same area as me. We made small talk in the car and then he dropped me off and I thanked him.

When I arrived home i noticed that my door was slightly open...