Alfies Bakery

A/N Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story! I have just been re-reading a few chapters and realised I wrote this one twice! You can either skip it or read it again because there are a few different things in it but nothing that effects the story line! -Niamh💖

We were filming the scene with me, Cillian and Tom first, so once I was ready I went outside and stood with Cillian. All of the paps and fans were still here and they were being extremely loud so Darren got his megaphone and told them to be quiet whilst we were filming and if they were we would stay afterwards and take some photos with them, they quickly shut up.

We were all set to start filming when Natasha walked over to me "Is it just me who's nervous to film in front of all of these people?" She asked me "no your not I am too" I replied and she smiled and walked off.

*start of scene*

Me and Tommy walked down the streets of Camden Town. I was with him because he didn't want me staying on my own whilst everyone was out working.

As we came closer to Alfie Solomons' bakery Tommy looked at me with a warning look which I took as a 'let me do the talking' look. He opened the door and we were met by two tall men who started searching us.

"Put them down they're only little!" a deep voice said from down the corridor.

"You on your own?" The voice said which I assumed to be Alfie.

"Does it look like it?" Tommy said sarcastically.

"Eh, who is she?" Alfie asked looking at me flicking a piece of my hair.

"Nobody, she's here because I want her to be" Tommy replied looking at me and then back to Alfie.

"Your brave" Alfie said to me and i smiled at him sarcastically.

"Wanna take a look at my bakery?" Alfie asked and we followed him. "We bake all sorts 'ere mate yeh, did you know we bake over 10,000 loaves a week, can you believe it? We bake the white bread, we bake the brown bread, we bake all sorts, would you like to try some?" He asked and we walked to a table where there were shot glasses and bottles rum, i then clocked on that the so called 'bread' was a disguise for a rum business. "Bread... yeh?" Alfie said.

"Alright." Tommy said as he smirked. "What would ya like? Brown or white?" Alfie asked. "Brown" Tommy said. "And for the lady?" Alfie said and I gave Tommy a pleading look. "She's underage." Tommy said and I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Ok" Alfie said and he poured the rum for him and Tommy. Tommy took a sip and said "Not bad" "Not bad eh... it's fucking awful mate that fucking brown stuff, it's awful!" Alfie said and I suppressed a giggle.

*end of scene*

"And cut!" Darren yelled. "Well done guys!"

Then I walked back inside the building so that the girls could top up my makeup...