Will you?

Tuesday

After the antics of yesterday I definitely felt better waking up today. Ryan and Grace were at work but I was meeting them after work.

Anya was picking me up and she'd just arrived.

"Hey, come in, I've just gotta grab my shoes then I'm ready." I said inviting her in. "No rush." She replied.

Once I was ready we headed to work.

My outfit

When we got to set Anya and I went our separate ways after I'd thanked her for everything, seeing as she had scenes to find straight away but I didn't so I went over to the cantine

When I walked in I saw Finn with Hannah and Freddie who I hadn't expected to see. "Hello." I said walking through the door as Freddie ran up to me and I picked him up and squeezed him. "Hey baby."

"Wasn't expecting to see yous here." I said to Hannah as I sat next to her. "Well Freddie and I just popped in to bring everyone's invites for the wedding." She said handing me and envelope. "Aw thank you." I said as she took Freddie allowing me to open it.

Cillian and Sophie were also sat with us as the first scene I had to film was with Sophie and Amber.

I read the invite and saw that the wedding was in a month surprisingly

I read the invite and saw that the wedding was in a month surprisingly. "Sorry for the late notice but we had so much to sort out." Hannah said.

"Oh my gosh I can imagine, of course I'll be there." I said. "Well I was hoping my bridesmaid would be." She said casually. "What?" I asked in surprise.

"Will you be my bridesmaid?" She asked. "Oh my days of course." I said hugging her. "Thank god." She said.

"Oh and you can bring a plus one." She said to me. "Oh great I'll see if Grace wants to come." I replied. "Grace and Ryan are already invited, I meant more like, maybe a date?" She suggested.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "Oh Soph would you look at that we need to go and get hair and makeup done." I said and they all laughed as Sophie and I walked away.