Dad. Please.

Wow. The day is finally here. The final day on set for the next year or so. I can't believe it, I'm going to
miss it so much. Today the main scene we are filming is the scene where Betty gets shot. Obviously we will be filming some other scenes but that is the main one.

I have just arrived on set and today it isn't as cold. I walked over to where Sam, Joe and Sophie were. "I can't believe after today we aren't going to be here for another year." I said and they all agreed. "I know, but it's not like we won't see each other like Jamie said we are going to be going to a lot of interviews so we will be together a lot of the time." Sophie said and we nodded. "Yeh and we can always meet up." Joe said and again we nodded. "Come on Rose lets go to hair and makeup." Sophie said as she grabbed my arm and we walked into the trailer.

*time skip because there's only so many time's I can write about hair and makeup 😂*

Me and Sophie walked onto the set where everyone was standing I walked over and stood next to Helen and she greeted me.

"Right so I'm not really one for speeches so I'll make this quick, I just wanted to say to you all how amazing you are and how much we are going to miss you over this next year but don't forget we have the NTAs in February so I will see you all there. And just thank you for being you and being great!" Darren said and we all cheered. "Anyone else want to say anything?" Mark asked. "Well I just wanted to say thank you to you all because I wouldn't be where I am today without you all." I said starting to well up but I promised myself I wasn't going to cry. We went round the group saying things until we needed to start filming.

We filmed all of the little scenes and now it was time for Betty's big scene.

*start of scene*

We had just arrived home from the speech. And dad really wasn't happy, he decide to go for a walk in the top field. I stayed with mum for a while and then I decided to go and look for him.

As I was walking up to the field I could hear him screaming so I started to run not wanting him to do anything stupid. As I got there he was holding a gun to his head.

"Dad?" I questioned and he turned around to look at me. "Betty what are you doing here?" He asked calmly. "I just came to check on you." I said. "Well I'm fine so you can go now." He replied harshly. "You don't look fine." I said and the next thing I knew I saw a man who recognised to be one of the Billy Boys walking up to us. Next I felt a massive impact in my stomach. He'd shot me. I heard another shot and knew that dad had killed him.

"Betty! Betty are you ok?" He asked before noticing the blood on my stomach. "Oh my god, stay with me, stay with me ok love. It's gonna be alright." He reassured me. "Dad. Please." I said.

*end of scene*

"Cut! Guys that was great. And that's a wrap for this series!" Everyone yelled after Marks comment. I was still covered in fake blood but I didn't care, all I cared about was the fact that I was with the people that I loved at this moment...