Friends

It has been a week since we last stopped filming. The premier was last night, I took Luke and it was amazing. Tomorrow night we have the wrap party so I will be seeing everyone again, even though it's only been a week I miss them already. I think I miss them more than usual because I know I won't be seeing them for a while.

Today I have a few people coming over just my friends just so we can catch up and have lunch together. Grace, Ryan, Luke and Hannah are coming over and Hannah may be bringing Finn but she's not sure yet. They are coming at 12:30pm and it's only 10am right now so I decide to go for a shower before getting ready for the day.

After my shower I get dressed in a baby blue t shirt and some white jeans. As I'm drying my hair I hear a message come through in my phone, it was Hannah saying that Finn was coming, I replied by telling her that it wasn't a problem and it was ok.

I decided to make a start on the food, I was just making some little bits like pasta, sandwiches and a few mire things. It was like a little buffet. Once I made the food it was 12:30pm so I waited for them to get here. The first to arrive was Luke, I opened the door and he immediately ran in and hugged me.

"I've missed you." He said. "I've missed you too." I replied and he kissed me. "Do you want me to do anything?" He asked and I shook my head. We went and sat down and we spoke for about 5 minutes before there was another knock at the door. I went and answered it and it was Hannah and Finn. "Hey guys come on in." I said and Hannah hugged me and so did Finn and at the same time he said, "Hey Betty." We call each other out characters names as a joke. "Hi Michael." I replied and we both giggled. As I was about to close the door Grace and Ryan arrived. I ushered them in and greeted them. We all sat down on the sofa and talked for an hour until we decided to eat.

"This looks great Rose." Hannah said and I smiled at her. "Help yourselves guys." I said and everyone grabbed a plate. We all ate and sat back on the sofa. I sat next to Luke and the others sat next to each other.

"Hey I've got an idea why don't we watch peaky blinders?" Ryan said and everyone cheered apart from me and Finn we both sank down into our seats. They ended up putting it on and me and Finn sat there cringing and laughing at everyone's reactions to certain things.

They all left apart from Luke who stayed for a while we both just snuggled together and talked until he left so that we could both get some sleep, ready for tomorrow night...