Oh My God

Today is Tuesday and I'm getting ready to go into work. Today is going to be a little bit different because we aren't on the normal set we are going to a different place to film some scenes. However we all travel to the usual set and they take us to the new place.

I have just finished getting ready when I hear a car pull up outside. Helen offered to pick me up so that must be her, i grab my bag check I have everything and then lock up the house. As I'm walking Dow the steps Helen lifts her head and waves to me and I wave back. I reach the car and open the door "Hellooo!" Helen says happily "Hey, your in a good mood" I reply "Well yes I am for some reason I'm never normally a morning person and it is only 6:45am" she replied. Oh yes I forgot to mention we have to be in a lot earlier today because of travelling to the other set.

After driving for about 25 minutes we get to the set, me and Helen jump out of the car and I thank her for giving me a lift. We walk over to where the big bus is ,that is ready to take us to the new set, and get on seeing as everyone else is on. "Do we have to get our costumes or anything?" I ask Harry seeing as he is the first one I see "No the crew have them on their bus" he says and I silently thank him. There is enough room in the bus for us to have 2 seats each, which is great because then we get our personal space, so opt for one closer to the back. I end up sitting with Natasha behind me, Cillian in the row next to me, Joe in front of me and Finn in the seats in front of Cillian. A/N Hope that makes sense.

Once we had set off a lot of us went to sleep but I stayed awake and scrolled through my phone. As I was on Instagram I saw that Cillian was going to be in a new movie Dunkirk I think it was called, so I decided to google it and find out the story and as I did I saw that HARRY STYLES was going to be in it with him. He is my favourite singer and I'm such a huge fan, I will have to tell Cillian when he wakes up.

After about 40 minutes of everyone sleeping they all wake up and are really hyper for the last 20 minutes of the journey. "Cillian!" I shouted to him I've r the noise and he looked at me "I've just seen that your gonna be in a new movie... with Harry Styles!" I said and he smiled "Yeh, yeh I am!" "Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan of his!" "Oh really I will tell him!" Cillian replied and my heart was doing cartwheels. Just as I was about to reply Darren stood up and started talking "Alright guys, everyone awake?" He asked and everyone sat up and looked at him "Good because we're nearly there, I know what you lot are like and I don't want to treat you like kids, but I have to say that this is a public place so be sensible," he warned and we all giggled. "We're here" the driver said and we all began to pack up our things and got off the bus.

Some of the filming location details must have been leaked because the place was swarming with fans and paparazzi. When we stepped of the bus we could here the shouts and pleads of that paps wanting to get the perfect picture to make them some money. The crew had already arrived and they had began cordoning off the area and setting up their equipment. There was only two bodyguards between us all so Darren and Mark got off first then we all took it in turn, it was time consuming but the safest option.

When it was my turn I was slightly nervous because it was my first real experience with paparazzi. I could hear people screaming my name the row bodyguards blocked the paps from pushing and shoving and after what felt like a lifetime we made it to where we were filming the body guards then went back to get the others I went inside with Sophie and Natasha to get makeup and hair done and get my costume on we were just filming basic scenes today, Lizzie was going to tell Tommy that she was pregnant with his baby and a scene with Alfie, Tommy, Arthur and Betty, that's why we were at this location it was meant to be Camden Town. I was excited to do a scene with Tom because I hadn't worked with him yet. I had just finished with hair and makeup and I went to get my costume on.

We were filming the scene with me, Cillian and Tom first, so once I was ready I went outside and stood with Cillian. All of the paps and fans were still here and they were being extremely loud so Darren got his megaphone and told them to be quiet whilst we were filming and if they were we would stay afterwards and take some photos with them, they quickly shut up.

We were all set to start filming when Natasha walked over to me "Is it just me who's nervous to film in front of all of these people?" She asked me "no your not I am too" I replied and she smiled and walked off.

*start of scene*

Me and Tommy walked down the streets of Camden Town. I was with him because he didn't want me staying on my own whilst everyone was out working.

As we came closer to Alfie Solomons' bakery Tommy looked at me with a warning look which I took as a 'let me do the talking' look. He opened the fire and we were met by two tall men who started searching us.

"Put them down their only little!" a deep voice said from down the corridor.

"You on your own?" The voice said which I assumed to be Alfie.

"Does it look like it?" Tommy said sarcastically.

"Eh, who is she?" Alfie asked looking at me flicking a piece of my hair.

"Nobody, she's here because I wang her to be" Tommy replied looking at me and then back to Alfie.

"Your brave" Alfie said to me and i gave him a smirk.

"Wanna take a look at my bakery?" Alfie asked and we followed him. "We bake all sorts 'ere mate yeh, did you know we bake over 10,000 loaves a week, can you believe it? We bake the white bread, we bake the brown bread, we ball all sorts, would you like to try some?" He asked and we walked to a table where there were shot glasses and bottles rum, i then clocked on that the so called 'bread' was a disguise for a rum business. "Bread... yeh?" Alfie said.

"Alright." Tommy said as he smirked. "What would ya like? Brown or white?" Alfie asked. "Brown" Tommy said. "And for the lady?" Alfie said and I gave Tommy a pleading look. "She's underage." Tommy said and I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Ok" Alfie said and he poured the rum for him and Tommy. Tommy took a sip and said "Not bad" "Not bad eh... it's fucking awful mate that fucking brown stuff it's awful!" Alfie said and I suppressed a giggle.

*end of scene*

"And cut!" Darren yelled. "Your an amazing little actress" Tom said to me "Ahhh thank you so much! Your an amazing actor too!" I replied thankfully.