A Normal Day

Sunday

Today Sam was coming round and he, Grace, Ryan and I were all going to hang out.

My outfit

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs to grab a drink and wait for Sam

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs to grab a drink and wait for Sam. Ryan and Grace had just popped out to get some snacks and drinks, we were going to have a movie day.

I heard a knock at the door and I went and opened it.

"Hey come in." I said and Sam walked in and I closed the door. He grabbed me and hugged me then gave me a kiss.

"Where's Ryan and Grace?" He asked. "They've just gone to get some supplies." I replied and sat down on the sofa and Sam sat next to me.

"We went to get my bridesmaid dress tomorrow for Hannah and Finns wedding." I said showing him the picture on my phone.

"Wow I love that you look gorgeous." He complimented. "Aw thank you." I replied and we sat enjoying each other's company until Grace and Ryan arrived home.

We decided to watch all of the Harry Potter films in order and we were on Order of The Phoenix when we all started to get hungry. Ryan and Grace had picked up some oven pizzas so I went to put them into the oven.

"I honestly love this film so much." Ryan said and we all agreed. "Favourite character go," Grace said pointing at Sam, "Hm, Mcgonagall." Sam said then Grace pointed at me, "Easy Dobby." I said. "Same." Ryan replied. "Mines Hermione." Grace finished.

"Shit! The pizzas." I said jumping up and running to the kitchen. I opened the oven and they were burnt. "You absolute idiot." Grace said playfully and we all laughed.

"Shall we order a pizza maybe?" Ryan said. "I think that's probably best." I replied laughing...