Night Out

Tuesday

After I had posted that it was 6pm and Grace had just got home from work, Ryan wasn't getting back until late.

"Natasha and Sophie have invited me out and you have to come with me." I said as soon as she walked into the kitchen. "Hi Grace how are you I'm good thanks Rose how are you?" She said sarcastically. "Sorry." I said and we both giggled. "And I know they already invited me." She said and I looked at her confused. "They said you've been miserable all day and you need to get drunk." Grace said and I laughed.

"That will not be happening I am a responsible adult thank you very much." I said. "Yeh right."

"Anyways I'm going to get changed, you know what I'm like with decisions." I said walking up the stairs.

Once I was ready I took a few pictures and posted one on Snapchat as I knew Luke still had me on that.

My outfit

Graces outfit

Graces outfit

"You sorted?" I asked grace as I came downstairs

"You sorted?" I asked grace as I came downstairs. "Think so yeh." She said and I grabbed my coat then we headed outside to wait for Natasha and Sophie.

A car drove down the street it's horn beeping which I soon recognised to be Natasha's. Grace and I giggled at the action then the car pulled up in front of the house.

"Hey ladies!" Sophie said as we climbed into the back of the car. "Hey." Grace said. "That was quite the entrance." I said as I buckled my seatbelt and they drove off. "Well that's us, always know how to make an entrance." Natasha said. We headed to pick Anya up and she jumped in the back of the car pushing me into the middle.

"Comfy?" She asked jokingly. "Oh absolutely." I laughed.

When we got to the club we all got out of the car and there were already paps there so someone else must have been here. Grace grabbed my hand and I led her inside, I knew she hated the paps.

The music inside was blaring alongside the lights as people danced. "What does everyone want to drink?" I asked and everyone told me so I went over to the bar and ordered everything. We took a picture of our drinks then headed onto the dance floor.

When the song had finished the dj began to talk into the mic. "Tonight I tell you we have many very special guests, first off, we have Mr Sam Fender  in here and we also have... the Peaky Blinders girls." Once he's said this everyone shouted and began pointing.

We really didn't want people to know we were there because we wouldn't be able to just enjoy our night. I do love Sam Fender though. When people started crowding around us some of the security came over and I grabbed Graces hand as we were guided to a VIP area.

We found a booth and sat down. "Well that was eventful." I said and they giggled and nodded. "This is probably better anyway gives us some time to talk." Sophie said and we all agreed.

"So how are you doing then Rose?" Natasha asked. "I'm ok, I don't think I'm completely over it because of the shock but I think I'm more angry now." I said. "Yeh I was fuming so I can't imagine how you felt." Grace said and I giggled.

"Had he said anything to Ryan, Grace?" Anya asked. "Ryan told me that he'd been slightly off all day but he didn't tell Ryan until like 20 minutes before and he asked Ryan to take me out of the house." Grace said placing a hand on my leg under the table for support.

"It really is disgusting what he's done to you." Natasha commented and I nodded.

"Anyway enough about me, I think we should raise a glass to lady who should be here tonight, Helen." I said lifting my glass and the others copied. "We love you Helen." I said and the others agreed.

"Oh my gosh I love this song let's dance." Grace said and we all stood up and started dancing. "Who's the Sam guy?" Sophie asked pointing at Sam Fender who was sat with some other people, also in the VIP area that we were in. "He's a singer, I really like him, his musics amazing." I said and she nodded. As if on queue he stood up and began walking over to us.

"Guys can I be a real pain and ask for a quick picture I'm a massive fan of the show." He said sweetly and we all agreed to a picture. I stood next to Sam with Anya next to me then Sophie and Nat were the other side, one of his friends took the picture.

"I'm a big fan of you as well." I said after the picture had been taken and the others had walked away. "Oh really, honestly thats made my day." He said gratefully keeping his hand rested on my waist and mine was in his arm.

"I'm sorry to hear about the breakup as well." He said. "Oh thanks, it's alright just ready to move on from it now to be honest." I said.

"Well enjoy your night, I'm sure I'll see you again." He said I loved his accent. "Thanks and you." I said and walked back over to the others.

"Oh my gosh I love him, he's so sweet." I said as I got back to them. "Look at you you're blushing." Natasha said. "I'm not." I said covering my cheeks.

We danced and drank for most of the night and Sam and I spoke multiple times before the end of the night.

"I think it's time we get home ladies seeing as it is 1:30am." Natasha said. "Oh my god is it." I said looking at her and she nodded. "Ryan says he'll come and pick us all up and drop yous home." Grace said. "Oh are you sure." Sophie asked and Grace nodded.

I grabbed my bag and went over to Sam to say bye.

"We're off now." I said and he turned to face me, he pulled me in for a hug and I returned the gesture. "Oh it was great to meet you." He said. "And you." I replied as I pulled away.

"Hey any chance I can get your number, just to, keep in touch ya know?" He asked and I could feel my cheeks blush. "Why not." I said and I gave him my number.

"Rose Ryan's here," Anya said as she came to get me. "See you soon Sam." I said as he waved and I walked away with her. "Oh my gosh I just gave him my number." I said as she linked her arm in mine. "No!" She said and I nodded.

We dropped Sophie, Natasha and Anya home and I thanked them for the night out then we all went home and I fell straight asleep...

A/N I think yous can see where this is going to go and just for a reference I'm making Sam 23 in the book.