Bored

I was only 3 days into my time off and I was already so bored, I decided to call Grace and see if she wanted to go out somewhere "Hey Grace, are you busy today?" "Hey Rose, no I'm not why?" She replied "Do you want to go out somewhere today? I dunno I was thinking the trampoline park by your house?" I asked and she immediately responded with "Oh yes I'd love to!" "Great I'll meet you in say, 20 minutes?" "Yep that's great" she replied. With that I hung up and ran to my room to get ready I settled on a sporty outfit as we were going to be active.

This was my outfit

I left the house and began walking to Graces

I left the house and began walking to Graces. It had just began to rain so I got an umbrella out of my bag and began speed walking to Grace's. I knocked on the front door and she immediately answered and hurried me in. "Hey" she said I smiled in response.

We stayed at hers for a while and had a drink then we left, graces mum offered to drop us off so we got into her car and drove to the trampoline place when we arrived we thanked her mum and got out of the car. When we were fully booked in and had got our trampoline socks we were about to go onto the trampolines when I heard someone behind me shouting my name I turned round to see a two girls with their phones out, they were fans "Hi are you Rose Jennings?" "Yes I am" I replied with a smile "Oh my gosh we are huge fans of you and the show can we take a picture?!" They politely asked "Yes of course" we took the picture and I thanked them for their support and we went onto the trampolines.

*time skip*

Me and Grace has such a great time today and it entertained me for a few hours because I was so bored.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with the other cast to have lunch with them...