Interviews

Today we were doing some different interviews. The first one was a fun one. Harry, seeing as he was the only brummie, was going to be making us guess brummie slang, I was really excited. (The interview above).

My outfit for the day

"So Rose lets get started

"So Rose lets get started." Harry said and I nodded. "Bostin." I read off the card. "Oh I know this one doesn't it mean like really good?" I asked. "Rose yes it does well done." Harry said and I read the next card. "Got a right cob on. This means like being really mardy like 'ahh you've got a right cob on.'" I said and Harry clapped. I read the next card which said "nause... ooohhh I'm not too sure about this one. Is it like feeling sick maybe?" I asked unsure. "Ahh no you were on a roll. It means like really annoying. 'Ah stop being a little nause'" Harry said. "Oh" I said with a giggle. The interview went on for another 20 minutes and I have to say I think I did quite well and so did Harry.

The next interview was just with me Cillian and. Natasha seeing as we were the family in the show.

"Hello guys how are you?" The interviewer asked. "We're good thanks." Cillian said and we all nodded.

"So what's it like working together guys?" She asked and I decided to answer first. "Oh it's amazing they are so lovely and we all get along really well." I said and Natasha and Cillian both agreed. The interview continued with some basic questions.

"So Rose is there anything you can tell us about Betty getting shot?" She asked me. "Errrr I'm sorry I can't." I said and she sighed. The interview went on for another 15 minutes.

We had many more interviews that day and it was fun being together again with everyone but this is the last time until the beginning of January next year...