𝐨 𝐜 𝐭 𝐨

I L L E C E B R O U S
(adj,) alluring, attractive, enticing

•  •  •

I felt my cheeks burn up as Dominic smirked at me, his head low as I clenched my jaw looking back at this photo I have always regretted.

However, this was the photo that changed my career around and why wouldn't it.

It was an advert for Chanel and definitely was something; my body positioned sidewards but I faced the camera, my eye makeup all running and smudged and so was my lipstick, my hair wet and messy with 'sweat' glistening on my skin. My skin that was bare but the photo was take up from the start of my chest, a man's arm covering my breasts as they were pushed upwards and his other hand holding my neck and jaw, his thumb sitting on my bottom lip with my mouth agape. The photo itself was quiet sexually suggestive, I look like I got railed in a fucking shower.

"Yeah, let's put that away." I looked away, clearly embarrassed of the photo as I cleared mu throat looking away.

Vincent and Elena were quick to get the hint before I even uttered the word.

I looked down in my lap as I fiddled with my fingers, feeling the burn of embarrassment on my cheeks.

"Mila," Dominic said her name quietly. "Put your fucking phone away." He said slowly yet dangerously, the way it would bring goosebumps on your skin.

"I'm so sorry, Amara, I didn't think—" I cut her off, it's not her fault really. She didn't know about how embarrassed I am of it.

"Mila, it's fine it was just unexpected, that's all." I brushed it off laughing, making her feel a little better but that all went away when Dominic glared at her.

I rolled my eyes, it's not that deep.

"Anyways, moving on," I clasped my hands as I sat up straight. "I'm surprised to see D'Agostino here, which one of you bitches is friends with him?" I questioned with my brow raised, looking between the two and Elena was quick to point at Giovanni. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Traitor." I joked and he tilted his head, jerking his eyebrows.

"Excuse me," He started. "I'm just finding out you two know each other." He said and I pulled a face.

"Then why the fuck did you invite him and me at the same time?" I laughed, Elena joining in too.

"You see, we have some news and we both wanted to share it with our besties, considering we also haven't seen you in ages," Besties? Dominic and Giovanni? What in the fuck? "So, we thought getting together over dinner would be great and you guys would also get to know each other." Elena explained and I pursed my lips.

"What a coincidence," Like really, Dominic is the biggest plot twist in my life; first finding out he's a D'Agostino and now this. "How do you two know each other?" I asked Giovanni as I looked between them, trying to avoid Dominic's gaze mainly.

"University, we were best mates." Giovanni grinned  and Dominic smirked. One day, that man will smile and I'll make sure of it, what is it with the constant smirking?

"Still are, dumbass." Dominic shook his head, and Giovanni rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." Giovanni sassed and I laughed. He's about to be a father and still has the energy of a high school cheerleader.

"And how do you know little Torres?" Dominic asked, his hand casually grazing against Mila's bare shoulder that for reason kept catching my eye.

"We went to high school together," Giovanni said proudly. "Awe, remember the gang?" Giovanni wiped his fake tears.