𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐦

P S I T H U R I S M
(n.) the sound of wind through the trees.

• • •

"Mar," I yawned, sitting up in bed as I ruffled my bed hair; Grey stalking in with a cheeky smile on his lips.

That wasn't what bothered me, it was the bouquet of lilacs which he carried in; the hanging and varied colours of the pretty little flowers were packed in a simply yet delicately packed bouquet.

The smell of these fresh flowers filling the room instantly and I gave Grey a weird smile, this is sudden.

"Oh no, not from me," He grinned as he placed the flowers on my lap, the cold petals brushing against my bare arms, a chill surging down my body. "Lover boy sent them." Grey rolled his eyes as he plopped down on the bed next to me, holding his head up with his hand and his elbow rested.

I smiled, staring at these beautiful flowers in awe, gently stroking their fragile petals; sniffing the scent of their beauty.

These are beautiful.

"I didn't peg you to be a flower kind of woman," Grey glanced at the flowers then me, looking up through his lashes as he rubbed his stubbled jaw.

I'm not but when I receive certain flowers from certain people, it just hits different.

"I'm not," I smiled as I gently put aside the flowers, picking out the card tucked in there, my name scribbled on it with Dominic's beautiful cursive handwriting.

"So you're only smiling like this because it's lover boy who gave you them." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Stop calling him lover boy," I shook my head as I opened the card, seeing Dominic's writing filling the centre of the card.

I haven't stopped thinking about his lips on my cheek from yesterday, this man drives me crazy sometimes.

'Dear Amara, I know how much of a dick I've been to you and I cannot express how much I hate myself for acting like that towards you — all I want is you. Amore mio, let me show you that I actually mean what I said, let me make it up to you.

Meet me in the reception of your hotel, six o'clock sharp.

Yours forever, Dominic.'

The way he signed the letter made my heart flutter, damn, how did I get here?

How has Dominic started to accept the fact he likes me? Considering he's never said it before, he's only show me though I have figured out his love language is touch.

"What did he say?" Grey asked with curiosity as he rested his head on my lap, his arm thrown across my legs as he hugged them.

"He wants to take me out." I told him as I put the card back, Grey shooting his head up as he eyed me in confusion.

"And you're just gonna let him — oh! Not like the knockout take out, the date take out," He muttered to himself, he really can be stupid. "I was gonna say," He sniggered as he slowly lowered himself back onto my laps but I stopped him.

"How did things go with Axel?" I got back to the hotel before Grey and had fell asleep before be even got back. I think he was out till pretty late.

"Great," He grinned. "Got him to trust me, he absolutely hates his father who seems very much alive," The word 'alive' sounded bitter when he spoke. "Son of a bitch is hiding somewhere," Grey sighed as he sat up. "I'm getting my team ready... we're gonna find out who's actually behind everything." I don't have a good feeling about this, I know it can't be Sorrento and Salgado is definitely linked in some way.