𝐯 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐢 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐬

I N D U R A T I Z E
(v.) to make one's own heart hardened or resistant to someone's pleas or advances, or to the idea of love

• • •

"Oh my—" Maya's mouth dropped open as she ran towards us. "Landon!" She squealed as she hugged the tall boy, ruffling his hair.

"Hey, cousin." Landon smiled down at her as she beamed with joy.

"How come he's coming?" Maya asked me, looking between the two of us and I sighed, nudging Landon softly.

"Care to explain to her while I go get a drink?" I tiredly looked up at him, taking his nod as a cue to leave.

I saw the air hostess in front of me, holding a tray with a glass of champagne and a glass of bourbon on it. Too bad to whoever's it was, now it's mine.

Swooping the bourbon glass, I smiled at the air hostess hearing an objection noise from behind me, sipping on it as I turned, still walking away.

"Amara," Roman whined and I sent him a wink, turning back around to see Dominic sitting near the back on the wide, black couch, typing away on his laptop he just opened.

"Hey, Dom." I moved aside his laptop from the desk, placing my glass beside it as I ignored the whole empty space for me to sit and placed myself on his lap.

Like I said, two can play at this game.

He's been building my frustration for weeks now, now it's my turn to do the same.

"Oh, okay then," He looked up at me, sliding his hand on my mid thigh, between both thighs. Oh, he knows what he's doing — I hate these tingles.

"Where's Vio?" I looked around not noticing his annoying presence, suddenly feeling Dominic's fingers trail on the inside part of my thigh, making me tense up.

"Who cares?" He muttered, his eyes drifting down to my neck, feeling the tip of his nose trail at my shoulder, his other hand wrapping around my waist, giving it a little squeeze.

"You know there's other people sitting around us?" I asked him, liking his actions as I moved my head to reveal my neck even more to his lips.

"Again," He kissed my collarbone, feeling the satisfaction of tingles that were left behind from his every kiss. "Who cares?" He whispered, trailing his lips up to my neck.

Trailing the tip of his tongue up the side of my neck; kissing right below my ear as I felt his teeth graze at my skin. I slid my arm down his back and the other trailing up his neck and into his hair as he carried on kissing my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling the soft locks I couldn't help but grip his hair as I felt a low rumble from his chest on mine. "Fuck, Amara." He muttered, swiftly moving his hand up my thigh as I felt a hit of pleasure from his actions.

"Ew, dude, come on!" I jerked away from Dominic recognising Landon's voice.

Dominic slowly moved his hand back from my thighs, peaking over my shoulders at a disgusted Landon.

"That's my sister." He huffed and I sucked in my lips to control my laugh.

"I know she is," Dominic nodded. "Anything else... or can we—" He can't be serious.

"Nope." Landon shook his head as he grabbed my arm, forcing me off Dominic's lap as I felt my feet collide with the ground.

"Cock block!" Angelo yelled from the other side of the plane, like some teenager.