𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚

R A N T I P O L E
(adj.) wild and reckless

• • •

"You're not going fast enough." I taunted him, Lorenzo sniggering as he swerved, making me grab onto the dashboard from the sudden move.

"I am going fast enough." He stated and now I sniggered, looking back to see the car which was not too far from us.

I noticed Lorenzo staring at me with a smirk, poking his stubbled jaw and making him face the road. "Eyes on the road," I snapped as I balanced myself. "Where's your gun?" I asked him and he made an 'uh' noise, dragging it on.

"On my left, it's in my holster." Rolling my eyes, I leaned over, my hand placed on his chest as I dragged it around trying to find the holster, not even feeling the strap of it.

"Lorenzo, where?!" I panicked and he laughed his jaw grazing my cheek.

"It's on my right, I just wanted to feel your hand on my chest." I slapped his chest and he wheezed, grabbing the gun from his right as I checked on the car again, closing in on us.

"Lorenzo, you drive slower than my grandma," I sassed and he scoffed. "And she's dead," I glanced at him and saw a grin on his face. "Stop smiling at the fact my grandma's dead." I teased him and his eyebrows shot up.

"What-what, no--" Oh, Lorenzo.

"I'm joking," Sitting back, I aimed the gun but then I noticed the man in the other car aiming his gun right at Lorenzo and if I'm right, that should definitely hit him.

"Lorenzo, duck!" I grabbed the back of his head, pushing it down but just then he shot.

"Stronzo!" Lorenzo gripped his shoulder; the bullet flying through the glass as it shattered everywhere, Lorenzo's ducking as the car swerved and I grabbed the steering wheel as quickly as I could.

I heard him yell in frustration and pain, reaching over as I felt my heartbeat in my throat, turning the wheel so we'd be going straight and not off the fucking cliffs into the sea.

"Damn, he's got good aim," I muttered, Lorenzo, snapping his head up as he looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Ow!" He yelled on purpose, looking at me in disbelief. "He shot me and you're complimenting him? Come on!" He groaned in pain and I could see the veins in his neck and forehead pop as his eyes turned red, his veins so clear in his eyes too.

"I can't drive like this!" I tried my hardest, swerving as another car came from the opposite side but I was too close to them; their horn making the panic in me rise.

"Oh, fuck's sake, come here!" He wrapped his good arm around my torso, pulling me over so swiftly and easily, onto his lap as I adjusted myself on his lap.

"My dress," I muttered as I felt is rise dangerously high, the slit on my right side so high that my black lace underwear was visible.

"Hold on," He muttered, grabbing both sides of the dress as he pulled it down, shaking me as I stepped on the accelerator. "There." He pulled it down as much as he could but it was still quite high since it's all scrunched on his lap.

"Hold on," I smirked, feeling his back clash with the seat as the speed accelerated, the wind blowing my hair back from the broken window hearing Lorenzo blow raspberries.

"I like your hair but I don't want to eat it," He muttered, grabbing it all as he made a makeshift pony, wrapping my long hair loosely in his hand.

I felt his head rest on the top part of my bareback, groaning in pain and I took the first turn I saw; bad idea considering it was an alleyway that the car barely fit through.