𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐝 𝐫 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐦

A G O W I L T
(n.) unnecessary fear

• • •

Trigger Warning.

•  •  •

Third Person Point of View

"Did you tell her?" Lorenzo asked feeling giddy, a smile that he couldn't wipe of his face ever since he's been back.

He's only been gone for three or four days, doesn't seem like a lot but for him, it did. All he's been able to think about is Amara's petite body engulfed in his embrace; her twinkling eyes and most importantly, her sass and attitude.

Three days, it felt like forever and now he can't seem to get rid of his boyish crush.

"Yes, I could tell she was a little disappointed," Bria told him what had happened about fifteen minutes ago. "Sir, if I must say so..." She looked at him concerned which he didn't like, he knew that expression and nothing ever good came after it. "She didn't so good... maybe she's ill?" Bria wasn't sure herself but it was obvious that something was wrong with the usual chirpy Amara.

"What do you mean?" He questioned as he stood up straight, putting the bouquet of blood red roses on the table as he faced the concerned woman yet again.

"I mean she looked ill, maybe even hasn't gotten enough sleep?" Bria was right for the most part of it, hearing this only made Lorenzo's giddiness melt into a pool of worry as he sighed; he knows about her sleeping habits — not knows exactly but knows of it.

"Okay, I'm going to go see her," Lorenzo raked his fingers through his well set her, ruffling them so they'd fall out of place; a habit of his which he particularly never liked, it just happens when he's nervous. "I'll let you know if I need you." He told her and she gave him a stern nod.

With that, he was out the room, stalking through the abnormally large hallway as he impatiently and nervously hoped that nothing else was wrong with Amara but something told him it's bad.

The way his stomach churned and how the sensation of darkness lurked behind him.

He hated that his brother made her share a room with him, yes, he was purposely messing with his brother when he first met Amara but he happened to like her, her personality and the fiery attitude — not to mention she was drop dead gorgeous but her intelligence and she always packed one hell of a fight in her.

She was everything he admired in a woman; her strong personality, head driven woman, many more as the list goes on and on.

He had just hoped that his boyish crush turned into nothing more — secretly wanting her more than just a crush he knows, love makes you weak and weakness is something a leader like him cannot have.

Lorenzo approached his brother's room, about to knock on the door before he stopped.

He sniggered, smirking as he decided to surprise them both, especially Amara so why not just barge in... as if he doesn't own this place already.

Before he did barge in, he happened to notice a crushed cigarette on the floor, finding it weird he thought maybe it's just Flavio's as he continues to ignore it as he burst into his brother's room.