𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐨 𝐜 𝐭 𝐨

O R P H I C
(adj.) mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary undertaking

• • •

"Mara, I really have to pee." He knocked on the door again and I sighed, dropping my shoulders.

"Then go to Flavio's room," I rolled my eyes. "I'm not letting you in," I said firmly for the hundredth time, washing the conditioner out my hair

"Please, I won't look." He whined and I groaned, he won't leave the stubborn prick. I have to let him in.

"Alright, hold on," I yelled back, washing all the conditioner out of my hair, rinsing my body one more time before I stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed the black fluffy towel, wrapping it around my body and another to dry my hair as I brushed it through.

I headed for the door, unlocking it and he immediately burst in, me jumping out the way as he rushed over to the toilet. Ugh.

Raising my brows, I exited the bathroom, closing the door on my way out as I headed to the closet.

I entered the closet, opening up my suitcase as I put on my undergarments, hearing the toilet flush.

All I have is summer dresses and bikinis... we never planned on coming to Milan. Wrapping my hair up in the towel, I heard my phone ring.

Alec.

Smiling, I answered my phone. "Hey, brother." I looked through my clothes, looking at all the dress with a scowl.

"Hey, Mar," Oh, no. I know that tone.

"What's with the tone?" I stood up straight, worry on my face, whatever this is, it's not good.

"Yeah, uh," He dragged on his words. "How you been?" He asked changing the subject and I rolled my eyes, going along with this because he'll tell me in the end anyway.

"I'm good, Al, how are--" I snapped my head back to see Dominic who walked into the closet with a smirk. "You." I don't really know who I said it too.

"Uh..." Alec noticed the change in my tone but didn't say anything about it. "I'm good, too, how are you finding Allora?" Oh, I'm finding it -- I'm finding Dominic's hand on my half-naked body.

This is why I didn't want to share a room with him.

"It's alright, a little creepy--" I smacked his hand off my waist as I felt his presence close behind me. "--really creepy, I just can't wait to see you all again," I told him and turned around, widening my eyes at Dominic in a warning way, pushing him away but he smirked.

Dominic grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him as my chest collided with his torso, ugh.

"About that," This isn't good, I knew it. Suddenly I felt Dominic's hand on my waist, running up and down the side of my body as I ignored him, trying to concentrate on Alec.

He's so two-sided, he just needs to get his grubby hands off me.

His head swooped low; his fingers grazing my neck as he moved my wet hair out the way; his lips touching my neck in the specific area he's so familiar with.

I felt a burst of flutters in my stomach, liking this -- oh my, pay attention to the phone!

"I'm sorry, Mar..." I furrowed my brows, pushing Dominic away gently but more focused on Alec; Dominic softly kissing all over one side of my neck which really made it difficult for me to focus. "But, we're gonna be late," What?!