𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐱

E E S O M E
(adj.) pleasing to the eye

•   •   •

"So, I gathered you all here to—" Alec stood in front of everyone, in his fancy ass, expensive, velvet suit.

Doing too damn much.

"—Enough with the dramatics, get to the point." I butted in and he snapped his eyes at me, rolling them.

"Stop trying to steal my light." As if, I'll always be the centre of attention. "As I was saying — you look very pretty, by the way—" Alec pointed at me and I gave him a big grin. "—Amara, tonight you are no longer Lucía, you are Amara Singhania Torres, you are the brains behind the Torres and it's time for the world to know..." I couldn't stop grinning, Flavio's arm around my shoulder as he gently shook me.

"And just to add to that," Suddenly, Lorenzo walked around the corner, cleaned up well and in a black velvet suit as he took a sip of his whiskey, his other hand in his pocket. "Tonight, the D'Agostino's return," I was surprised, looking between Flavio and Dominic who stood on each side of me with excitement on their faces.

God, it's been so long since I saw Lorenzo... and I kinda missed him?

Seeing him here, so handsome, I felt guilt churn in my stomach as Dominic stood next to me but my eyes lingered on Lorenzo, his presence making my mood brighten up even more.

Suddenly, I felt Dominic's fingers on my hand, his hand slipping into mine. "We've got this." Yes, yes we do.

I felt warm, in my heart. Standing here, holding hands with Dominic, I can still feel his lips against mine, the taste of him still on my lips.

But then my eyes glanced at Lorenzo, his sharp and hooded eyes intensely glaring at me with a cocky smirk, as if he knew how he made me feel.

"Tonight's gonna be a good night." Alec held up his glass of champagne, everyone holding one in there hands too.

We all cheered, raising our glasses; the smile on my lips not wanting to leave any time soon.

"Before we get there, I forgot to give you something," Dominic shuffled around as he dug in his pocket. "Here." He pulled out a small box, definitely a jewellery box.

It was just, myself, Dominic, Flavio and Lorenzo in his limousine. We're making the special appearance tonight, together.

He opened the box and it was a heavy, diamond necklace; the sparkling almost blinding me, it's so beautiful.

"Oh, wow." I muttered as I stared at it in awe. "Dominic, I can't." I shook my head, Dominic smiling softly.

"It's my mothers," In all this time I've known him, he has not once mentioned his mother. "It would mean a lot to me if you wear it, please." His eyes were soft and I debated it.

"Come on, darling, you've got a gorgeous neck for that necklace." Lorenzo smirked at me and I laughed at his flirting.

"Shut up." Dominic sniggered as he pulled the necklace out. "Turn around." He told me and I did so, feeling his soft fingers brushing past my neck so gently, moving my hair out the way.

Placing the necklace on, I felt the cold jewellery touch my chest and I sucked in a deep breath. He put it on, moving his hands away and I felt the air filling in his gap suddenly then I felt his soft lips kiss the back of my neck making me gasp ever so lightly.

Holy fuck.

Weirdly, I want him to do that again.

He let all my hair fall back over my back as I turned around and faced his twinkling eyes.