𝐬 𝐞 𝐝 𝐞 𝐜 𝐢 𝐦

S P H A L L O L A L I A
(n.) flirtatious talk that leads to nowhere

• • •

"You're so warm." Alissa muttered as she hugged me, her hands slipping through my jacket and around my thick hoodie.

"I know," I had my arms around her, rubbing her back and even though it's actually not cold, I'm wrapped up like it's winter. "Stop shivering." I slapped her back because if her shivering makes me slip off my suitcase, I'll drag her down with me.

She only huffed, Cesar coming in view as he looked down at us like we're a couple of weirdo's.

"How long are they gonna be?" Cesar huffed, pulling his sweatshirt up as he rubbed his hand over his toned belly, a weird habit that he has.

"Alec has been waiting for you guys for the past ten minutes." I remarked, Cesar looking over at Alec who was sitting in his car, on his phone.

"Oh, shit, I'm going with him for sure," Cesar grabbed his bag. "Mason, let's go." And with that, they both rushed to Mason's car.

"You two go with Alec," I told Anita and Alissa who shook their heads.

"And leave you alone?" Alissa sniggered and I smiled at her.

"Maya's gonna be with me," I told her. "We'll come with Dominic and Flavio," I insisted. "And they're almost here anyways, so you guys go ahead."
I convinced them and they agreed, Alissa kissing me on the cheek before the two left.

They both got in the car, Alec waving at me. "See you at Grey's." He smiled and I waved back.

Watching them drive off, Maya huffed so I turned to look up at her, adjusting myself on my suitcase. "What?"

"I'm hungry." She muttered, frowning as she paced back and forth, out of patience.

I don't think she noticed but Flavio is literally driving up right now.

"We'll get something on the way." I told her, watching the car park right in front of us, Dominic hopping out the passenger seat.

"Ladies," He smirked and I couldn't help but let a small smile make its way on my face. He came up to me, his large and veiny hand out for me to take it, so I did. "Let me get your bags." He told both of us and once Shanaya walked away, he grabbed my hand pulling me into him.

"Woah." I muttered, being caught by surprise as I collided into his chest.

"Hey, tesoro," He smirked, tucking my hair behind my ear. "You're such a copy cat." He teased and I furrowed my brow, jokingly pushing him away to notice we're kinda dressed the same.

I wore a black hoodie, with its hood up, a brown and black North Face puffer jacket paired with it with some black joggers and he, he wore the exact same — except he wore a brown hoodie and a black North Face puffer jacket with a black beanie that emphasised how well structured his face was.

"Keeping telling yourself that," I teased back, grabbing my suitcase which he quickly took of me. "You're the one who's copied my style." I smirked and he raised a brow.

"Oh, just admit it, you're obsessed with me," He joked, tugging along my suitcase. "Look at us." We do match, it's almost like we planned this.

"I'd rather be obsessed with Salgado." I snarked and he scoffed.

I noticed the passenger seat was empty so I quickly ran and got in. "Really, Amara?" Dominic yelled from behind, closing the trunk as he stood by the window.