𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐦

D R A P E T O M A N I A
(n.) an overwhelming urge to run away

• • •

"You guys reek of weed." Angelo scrunched up his face as we approached him.

Oops.

"Yeah, uh," I went to tuck my hair behind my ear but felt something -- oh. I pulled the joint out from behind my ear, the half-smoked joint. "You want it?" I asked Angelo who pursed his lips, pushing my hand down.

"I don't smoke." He smiled and I raised a brow.

"I don't really smoke either," I shrugged. "I'm more of an alcohol person," I told him and he jerked a brow.

"Okay, see, I relate to that one," He told me and I smiled. "I quit smoking about three years ago," He sighed and I moved the joint further away.

"My bad," I scratched the back of my neck. "But, good for you." I cheerily told him and he thanked me with a grin.

"Hey, we got thirty minutes left," Flavio approached us and we both looked at him. "Let's get going." He rubbed his hands after hugging his knee-length, black jacket to his body.

"You got a lighter?" I eyed the tiny ass joint left, popping it between my lips as I looked up at him, blocking the sunlight with my hands.

"Yeah but seriously?" He asked as he chucked the lighter at me which I caught.

"There's only a bit left," I shrugged and he nodded. "See you, Angelo." I smiled, walking off and then lighting my joint.

I got back in the front, the nice heat in the car making me feel better again and I smelt air freshener in here too.

"Oh, come on, I just sprayed." Lorenzo dropped his shoulders and I pulled the joint away, blowing out the smoke with an awkward grin.

"You can have the last bit," I patted his shoulder and he eyed me before he smiled, shaking his head.

"Fine."

"Motherfucker," I cursed, raising my sunglasses as I eyed the property we entered. "Where's my brother--" I have to complain to him why our safe house isn't like this. "--he's in the other car, nevermind." I watched the massive black gates open up, this isn't a mansion, it's like a fucking castle.

It's got like pillars and statues and shit, damn, I feel like I'm posh all of a sudden.

I noticed a group of undeniably attractive people standing, waiting for us, I guess.

"Anyone got perfume? I don't wanna give everyone the first impression that I'm some pothead." I looked around and they shook their heads. "Oh, you're all so extremely helpful." I sarcastically smiled.

"I got Febreeze." Lorenzo pointed at the long-ass can and why not?

"Febreeze will do." I shrugged and Dominic 'uh-uh'ed me.

"You are not using Febreeze, we all smell like weed, it's alright." He shook his head and I paused, glancing between both brothers.

"Here's the Febreeze," Lorenzo passed me the can and Dominic shook his head.

"Thank you for the Febreeze," I took it from him and smelt the top, oh, that smells nice.

"You're welcome for the Febreeze," He replied and Mila and Dominic both groaned.

"Can you stop saying Febreeze?" Flavio glanced at me. "We know it's Febreeze." I love when Flavio joins in on the jokes.

"You want us to stop saying Febreeze but you said Febreeze twice yourself." I smirked, knowing I'm getting annoying now but I also know that Flavio's messing around with us.