𝐝 𝐮 𝐨 𝐝 𝐞 𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚

E U T O N Y
(n.) pleasantness of a word's sound

• • •

I don't know how I did it, but I finally got them to stop asking me about what happened, but that didn't make them leave me alone, now how do I get them out my room?

"This one?" I stepped out of the bathroom and into my room where Dominic and Flavio sat on my bed.

"Yes—"

"—No." Dominic shook his head and Flavio groaned again, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"You know, I didn't bring my entire closet with me!" I snapped after Dominic made me change for the tenth time.

"Fine, come here." He stood up from the bed as I stood in front of him.

He did a little signal with his fingers for me to turn around and so I did, looking right at the mirror in front of me. He grabbed the spaghetti straps of the black silk dress, loosely fitted at the front so you'd see the perfect amount of cleavage and that was until he pulled it up to my neck.

"You have got to be kidding me." I looked at him through the mirror with a dull expression and he pursed his lips.

"Perfect." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Great, you can leave now," I brushed his hands off me and he huffed. "You too, princess, off the bed." I smacked Flavio's legs that were on my other dresses, complaining as he got up.

"But why though?" He complained as he pulled a face walking out with Dominic.

"Because I said so, bye." I shut the door behind them, locking it right away, appreciating this time I have to myself, just a bit of peace and quiet.

6 pm.

Great, a nice hot shower will make me feel better.

Neatening the dark red lipstick I applied, I looked at myself in the full body mirror, smirking at how beautiful I looked.

I wore a red, tight satin dress, loose at my chest so my cleavage was visible but not too much as it was tight at my waist and thighs but a little loose as it ended mid-thigh; a slit on each side that went up to to my upper thigh but not too much.

I'm glad I didn't show them this dress.

"Mara, are you ready?" I heard a knock at my door, stalking to the door as the clicking of my heels on the marble floor boosted my confidence even more.

Opening the door, there stood Dominic, fixing his suit sleeves, his hair neatly set and his beard trimmed so it looked like light stubble, just like when I first met him; he looks younger now.

He looked up, freezing on the stop as I leaned on the doorway, my hip out as one leg stood in front of the other, I innocently looked up at him.

"Ready," I smiled sweetly and his mouth fell a little agape. Just the reaction I like. "Let's go, darling." I gave his chest a little tap, stepping out as I shut the door, walking off knowing he's staring at me.

"What are you wearing?" He stalked behind me, I knew he'd say that.

"A dress." I said in a 'duh' tone, flicking my wavy hair behind my shoulder as I walked.

"Well," Suddenly I crashed into his chest, feeling his hand on my waist. "You look gorgeous." I know I do, where do you think all this confidence came from?

"Like always," I shrugged and started walking again; Flavio did say he won't come, as long as Dominic's with me I'll be fine. "Bye, Don." I waved at Landon peeking into his room as he sat on his bed scrolling through his phone.