𝐯 𝐢 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐢

E L Y S I A N
(n.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect

•  •  •

"Rise and shine, princess." I stood in front of the bed, wrapped in my towel with wet hair as I ripped the blanket off Flavio's body.

"Ugh, five more minutes." He got up and snatched the sheets back and I scoffed, already attitude early morning.

"And good morning to you too, angry pants." I jerked a brow as he sat up, groaning, running his hands through his bed hair.

"You showered already?" He asked and I nodded. "What's the time?" He asked and I entered my closet.

"Four past seven." I answered, picking out my undergarments and an outfit that's classy but comfortable.

"It's way too early." He was standing at the entrance of the closet as he yawned.

"No, because we're supposed to leave at nine so we can get to the airport in time," I told him. "And we need to have breakfast otherwise you get all grumpy," I turned around and smiled at him and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Now, get out I need to change."

"One, why are you so cheery," He crossed his arms and I rolled my eyes. "And two, nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked, his eyes puffy from all that crying last night.

"Because we're going to Italy, silly," I grinned. "And true, we're way past the comfortable zone, it's weird at this point." I dropped my towel as I popped on my undergarments, putting my wet towel on a radiator for it to dry off.

"We are, aren't we?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go shower and get ready," He walked out. "Oh and we need to leave a little early because we need to drop by my place so I can grab my bags."

"You have a home?" I sarcastically asked. "Considering you practically live with me." I teased to see him pop his head back in.

"Don't get cheeky with me, little miss evil." He joked and I smirked.

Once he left, I pulled on a cream coloured turtleneck, paring it with brown well fitting trousers that made my ass look plump to which I added a black belt to.

Heading over to the other side of my closet, I found a simple gold cross necklace that I put on and a couple of rings that matched my brown manicured nails. Popping on black heel boots, I went ahead to do my makeup; natural to match the neutral tones, drying my hair and curling it for it to fall into a blowout hairstyle.

"You look hideous." Flavio walked into my closet with only boxers on as his wet hair stuck to his forehead.

"Shut up you troll." I joked back as I walked out, grabbing my purse as I sat on my bed, making sure everything is in my handbag.

Passport? Check. Deodorant? Check. Xanax just in case? Check — not for me.

Aside from that, everything else was in my bag.

"Uglyass." Flavio muttered as he stepped out in grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Ew, don't tell me you're wearing this." I eyed him and he tapped my forehead a little too hard.

"Of course not, I'll change once we go home," He grabbed his stuff before walking back to me. "Let's go get breakfast."

Sipping the last bit of my coffee that Mason had made for me like usual, I placed my plate and mug in the sink.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Vinc," I hugged him, giving his cheek a quick kiss. "See you soon." I smiled and he grinned.

"Yeah, see you soon." He smiled and I moved over to Anita and Alissa hugging the two.