𝐬 𝐞 𝐱 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬

A E I P A T H Y
(n.) an enduring and consuming passion

• • •

(Warning: somebody about to fuck and it isn't any of you guys so enjoy this instead or you can skip the chapter your choice😏‼️)

• • •

Amara had made it into Lorenzo's room before he caught up with her, grabbing a hanger as she neatly adjusted the dress onto it.

Hanging it neatly, Lorenzo's gaze followed Amara darkly like a predator would to it's prey, lust hungry as he stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him, the clicking of the lock sound filled the room.

Amara's heart dropped just at the sound of the lock, staying in place as she had walked away from the dress, facing away from him. His body inched closer to hers, both wanting to rip each other's clothes off, wanting to devour one another but teasingly playing. Lorenzo's hand grazing her neck as he moved her hair to one side, lowering his head to her ear.

He knew what he was doing and the reaction he was getting was pushing him to the edge of wanting to take her all, have her a drooling and panting mess, all his.

All his to tease, to touch and to fuck. Only his.

"You lost." He whispered and Amara bit down on her lip, feeling his other hand dancing around her waist. He kept teasingly bringing it dangerously close to where she earnestly wanted to be touched, she felt desperate but fuck was he driving her crazy.

They didn't realise how much power they hold over each other, a simple look turns the other on.

"I know." Amara whispered back after she felt his lips press a soft kiss right below her ear, trailing down her neck, smothering her in sweet kisses as both his hands rubbed her waist.

His hands trailed up her body, admiring her figure before both his hands trailed over her breasts, cupping them softly and Amara kept her moan suppressed, not wanting to show him how much he affects her. Pressing her legs together tightly to satisfy her urges, Lorenzo trailed his finger to the first button that was done, undoing it, then down to the second one, then the third and kept going until the were all done.

Amara's beautiful body he so admired all his to devour and caress, to take his time into pleasing her and that is all that has crossed his mind since he first saw her.

Wanting to treat her right, something his brother wasn't doing.

He wanted to take his time with her, to have her a hot moaning mess that dripped all over his thousands of dollars expensive silk sheets that he didn't care about because he only cares for her.

His pants getting tighter by the second, especially when he could see her bra clad breasts heaving up and down. How he wanted to leave marks all over her body with his mouth, to show everyone what belongs to him and only him.