𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬

É L A N
(n.) distinctive and stylish elegance; impulsive, confident ardor.

• • •

"So when you said you wanted me to cone with you, I did not expect a flight journey to Miami." I jerked a brow as we walked through to our seats.

What I did expect was a private jet but Atlas likes to be down to earth at times. First class tickets aren't down to earth but at least it's not a private jet. I prefer this anyway; I don't wanna be all alone with him up in the air.

"What's up in Miami anyways?" I asked him curiously, his hand on my lower back as he guided me to our seats, his seat right next to mine.

"Business meeting," He told me shortly. "To get Salgado off your back, I'll be having a meeting with him and we have a dinner with him as well," That made me snap around to face him, seeing him put his bag away, sitting down and acting all casual as if this isn't a real thing.

"How?" I asked, sitting down to as I lowered the divider between us.

"My father and him were close," No shit. "My father helped him quiet a lot back in the days, so technically, he owns him. But, considering he's dead, he can help me instead." He explained and never did I think Atlas would be helpful.

"Okay." I muttered, unable to comprehend how easy this is.

"I don't wanna keep you locked up in a room when we get there," He told me, looking down at his lap. "I wanna be able to trust you." What a hypocrite. Trust, I'm surprised he even knows the meaning of that word.

"You can, Atlas," Ha. "If we're giving a shot at this again, I need you to trust me." I reached over, cupping his face as I pulled him in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me with thay internal debate he had going on in his head.

"Damn," This is a beautiful ass penthouse, on the very top floor, spacious, a massive outdoors with a pool. "You're spoiling me, Sorrento." I jerked a brow as I stood by the doors to go outside, admiring the view of the beach.

People populating the beautiful beach, setting up for parties as the sun started to set.

"That's all I wanna do." He appeared behind me, his arms wrapped around me as he pulled me into him, leaning down as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Maybe I should take my chance now, a hit to the throat, then his head, a head lock to suffocate him till he passes out or maybe I could just kill him.

"I'd like that." Please, I'm an independent woman who earns like crazy, I don't need a man to be dependent on. That's what I like about Lorenzo, he understands me.

"Yeah?" He muttered as he looked at me from the side, his hands in mine as he interlocked them.

"Yeah." I looked back at him, turning around in his arms as I wrapped mine around his neck. "Clyde?" I furrowed my brows as I saw him walk in, freezing as he saw us.

"Oh, um, my bad," He stood up straight and a confused Atlas turned around to face Clyde. "I'm a little early, I'll be back in a few." He went to head out but Atlas stopped him.

"Oh, no, man," Atlas waved him to come back in and he hesitantly did so. "It's cool, I'm gonna go get changed, keep Ara company." Clyde had his arms behind his back, nodding.

"Where are you going?" I asked Atlas and he looked down at me with a small smile.

"Work, I'll be back within a few hours," He placed a kiss on my forehead.