Request For @Amazjaei

Ever since me and my husband Miguel found out that we were going to have a baby together, we have been more than thrilled to the extent that we feel as if our dreams are coming true. Anyway, now I am nine months pregnant, and any day now our little angel is going to be brought into this world. Me and Miguel were laying in our shared bed with nothing but silence between the two of us. It wasn't a bad silence, rather we were just so lost in thought about how our lives are going to be changed.

That was until Miguel sat up and placed a small kiss on my bump and started to whisper things to the baby that I couldn't hear. I smiled and laughed a little bit loving how sweet Miguel was when dealing with me and our unborn child. He laid back down and said "Goodnight Y/n I love you." before shifting to his side trying to get into the best sleeping position. "Goodnight Miguel I love you too." I responded before closing my eyes and letting myself fall into a light sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt something wet around my body. "Oh shit." I muttered to myself realizing that my water just broke. I sat up in bed, with adrenaline pumping through my body unable to figure out what to do next. I turned to Miguel and gently shook him a little bit trying to get him out of his deep sleep. "What is it?" Miguel asked groggily, still half asleep. "The baby's coming." were the only words that I was able to let come out of my mouth.

Miguel jumped up as if he was never asleep in the first place and pulled a sweatshirt on himself before grabbing anything and everything that he deemed necessary to bring with us to the hospital. Miguel grabbed my hand and led me to the car that was parked outside of our appartment.

He raced down the streets to the hospital as I felt an immense amount of pain flow through my body causing tears to start to fall from my face. "It's okay baby," Miguel kept whispering to me over and over again trying to calm my nerves.

When we pulled into the hospital's parking lot, Miguel helped me out and the two of us walked inside trying to find someone to help us to a hospital room. A nurse led us to a room very quickly and both me and Miguel got situated.

After about four hours, our little boy came into the world.

When me and Miguel looked at our son, the two of us couldn't help but let some tears slip from our eyes. But what really made me cry was seeing Miguel hold our child due to the fact that he was so sweet to him. Miguel held him on his chest letting occassionally placing little kisses on his head in order to let our child know that he loves him.

"Miguel." I said softly causing him to turn his head in my direction with a big smile on his face. "I love you so much." I finished causing Miguel to stand up and walk over to me so that he could place a kiss on my lips. "I love you even more than you know." Miguel responded while sitting on the bed next to me. "This is everything I have ever wanted." I said and the three of us all spent time together for the rest of the day just loving eachother's presence.