Daniel

"Daniel?" you ask as you walk through the door of your shared house with you boyfriend.

Daniel normally would greet you at the door when you got home for work so you thought that it was odd that he never came to the door or answered when you called for him.

You walked inside the house and scanned all of the rooms until you finallly made it to the master bedroom a.k.a your shared room.

When you opened the door you were shocked because you saw your boyfriend locking lips with some blonde girl.

You dropped your purse and all of your stuff on the floor causing there to be a loud thud.

Daniel quickly lifted his head up and met your eyes that were filling with a large amount of tears.

"Y/n!" he yelled as you ran out of the room feeling your heart shatter into a million pieces.

Just like that he threw away everything that the two of you had together.

You ignored him as he called your name because you could not bear to talk to him right now, there was nothing to talk about because you saw exactly what he was doing to that other girl.

You made it to the front door and slammed it as you ran out causing a picture frame to fall off the wall.

Daniel jumped out of the bed and tried to follow you out, but he stopped in his tracks when he saw that the broken picture on the floor was the one that the two of you took on your first date.

He just sat there and cried realizing the extent of the damage that he had just created.

You ran into your car and immediently started the engine, pulling out of the driveway like a mad woman but you didn't care.

You were so filled with rage and sadness that you couldn't think about anything else.

You drove as quickly as you could to your best friend Johnny's appartment.

Even though you knew that he would probably say "I told you so" about dating Daniel you didn't care because you needed to tell someone about what had just happened.

When you arrived at his appartment you passionately knocked on his door and you could hear him get up and walk to it.

He opened the door and saw you standing there with tears streaming down your face and red eyes that were caused from the amount of crying that you had just done while driving.

"What happened?" he asked as he opened the door letting you come in.

You ran over to his couch and plopped down while saying "He cheated on me I caught him kissing another girl."

He had a look of sympathy in his eyes which was a better reaction than you thought that he would have.

"I can't believe he did that to you." he said as he let you cry on his shoulder.

You just sat there with your head on his shoulder because you didn't think that it was possible for you to say anything because you felt like everything in you was broken.

After about thirty minutes of crying you pulled away and wiped your eyes.

He looked at you and smiled a little bit while asking "Are you feeling any better?" you looked at him and said "Yeah a little bit better."

Just as you said that there was a knock at Johnny's door.

Both of you were confused because you had absolutely no clue as to who would be at the door.

Johnny walked over to the door and slowly opened it to reveal a distrought Daniel.

"I need to see Y/n," Daniel said his voice breaking with pain and sadness. "There is absolutely no way that I am letting you get anywhere near her." Johnny said as he stood in the doorway in a dominant manner.

You stood up and walked to the door where Johnny was standing and you told him "I could handle this."

He looked at you and nodded knowing that you were a strong woman that was capable of handling herself.

"I'm so glad that you decided to talk to me." Daniel said as he smiled at you a little bit.

You looked at him giving him a fake smile than took your hand and slapped him in the face really hard.

"Don't talk to me or come near me ever again." you said in an angry manner.

Daniel  looked at you with a shocked expression on his face and you could hear Johnny in the back laughing a little bit at the situation that was unfolding in front of him.

You closed Johnny's door and locked it and then walked over and sat back down on Johnny's couch.

You brushed your hands against eachother and said "I think I handled that pretty well right?" Johnny took his seat next to you on the couch and responded "I'll say so, the look on his face was priceless."

The two of you laughed when you said that and for a second you forgot about all of the pain that you were feeling.

I think this is one of my favorite imagines that I have made so far! I hope that you guys like it as much as I do! Don't forget to request different characters and situations that you want me to do for my imagines.