What The Two Of You Would Do If You Went On A Roadtrip Together

Johnny: The two of you would jam out to music the whole entire time as the two of you sat in the red convertable that he loved so much. Both of you loved the feeling of wind through your hair as you sped down the highway that overlooked the stunningly beautiful Pacific ocean.

Daniel: To be honest the two of you never really went on roadtrips together due to the fact that he was super worried that he was going to mess up his car that Mr. Miyagi gave him but when the two of you did occassionally go on roadtrips the two of you would be joking with eachother constantly.

Miguel: Miguel didn't really drive yet so the two of you generally went on roadtrips with your Cobra Kai friend group. You weren't as lovey dovey on these trips because you didn't want to weird anyone out but you would normally rest your head on his shoulder as he would rub circles with his thumb on your thigh.

Robby: You and Robby would normally start having a roadtrip but after like and hour of driving the two of you would get to the point where you wanted to pull over so that the two of you could makeout on the side of the road.

Hawk: Hawk and you were absolutely wild when you went on roadtrips. You would speed as fast as possible as the two of you would throw stuff out of the windows at the different people that were walking down the street just because you felt like it.

Thank You For Reading!