Funny Moments Between The Two You

Johnny: You always watched Johnny ride his motorcycle and one day you decided that you wanted to give it a shot too. Johnny asked you "Are you sure you wanna do this?" and you nodded while saying "Of course I want to do this I'm going to do great." He smiled at you nervously because the two of you had differing opinions on whether or not you were ready to ride the bike after about 10 minutes of him telling you how to use the controls. You didn't care though, you wanted to prove that you could do it. You climbed onto the bike and started up the engine which you did successfully. Then you started moving on it but before you could stop the bike you accidently hit a rock which launched you about five feet into the air. Johnny put his hand over his mouth trying not to show that he was laughing at you before he checked to see if you were ok. You got up from behind the rock and yelled "I'm ok!" and Johnny absolutely lost it laughing so hard that he fell to the ground.

Daniel: The two of you decided that you wanted to practice karate together. Daniel promised that he would teach you so the two of you practiced your kicks and your punches. That was until he decided that you were ready to block the different kicks and punches that he would dish out. Apparently though, you were not ready to do it because before you could dodge a the punch it had made contact with you right in the face sending you to the ground with a thud. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Y/n! Are you ok?" Daniel exclaimed freaking out because he had just yeeted you with a lot of force. He helped you up as you were dying with laughter. "I'm ok don't worry that was hilarious!" you exclaimed and Daniel laughed along still feeling sorry for what he had done to you.

Miguel: The two of you were studying together for your anatomy final that you had coming up. After studying for hours the two of you kept getting upset because you couldn't remember all of the different bones in the body. But one of the times when Miguel got upset, he pretended to throw his book but it accidently slipped out of his hands and flew right at your face. "Ahh!" you screamed and then pretended to be really hurt which made Miguel go wide-eyed in terror. He leaned over to where you were sitting with your head on your lap and he softly said "Y/n? Are you good?" a second after he said that you lifted your head up and started to laugh at him. He looked at you and said "You're mean." while the two of you both laughed at the situation that had just unfolded.

Robby: The school day had finally ended, which meant that you had to go and meet up with your boyfriend to walked home together. You spotted Robby in the hallway, and started to run in his direction as quickly as you could. But as you were making your way there, you slipped on a piece of paper on the way causing you to fall right on your back as a bunch of students laughed at you as they walked by. Robby was smiling at you trying his hardest not to laugh at you and make your embarassment worse. "It seems as if you really like me if you are willing to slip in the middle of a bunch of highschoolers." You rolled your eyes and then stood up rubbing your back to try to soothe the pain that you were feeling in it. "Yep I guess you could say that I really fell for you." The two of you laughed as you walked with him to his locker.

Hawk: The two of you were walking down the street together as you made your way to the Cobra Kai dojo. You thought that it would be a fun idea to make Hawk give you a piggy back ride. So you stepped back and then went to run and jump on his back, but as you were doing so you missed his back and fell head first on to the ground. Hawk turned around and saw that you were laying on the ground groaning in pain which made him laugh because he thought that you were actually an idiot for doing something as stupid as you just did. "Did this really just happen?" he asked as he smirked at you. You smirked back and said "Yeah it did." Eventually you got up and continued to walk with him to the dojo.