Daniel

You hurriedly packed your bags trying to leave before Daniel would come home from work.

You were filled with thousands of emotions as you threw stuff into your suitcase as quickly as humanly possible.

Earlier that morning, you had found out that you were pregnant with Daniel's baby.

Even though many other people find this to be one of the most important and exciting things that someone can experience in their life, you were absolutely horrified because you were only 19 and neither you or Daniel had ever talked about wanting kids in the future.

You didn't want to be a burden to him so you thought that it would be best if you just completely packed up and walked out of his life.

But right in the middle of packing all of your stuff together, you heard the front door open.

You didn't know how you were going to play off what you were doing because Daniel was a smart person and it was pretty obvious that you were trying to run away.

"Y/n?" Daniel said as you could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer.

You heard him push open the door of your shared bedroom but you didn't even try to hide what you were doing because you couldn't come up with an excuse to use in this situation.

"Hi Danel." you said as he looked at your obviously flustered self that was sitting on the ground surrounded by a bunch of clothes.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a confused/worried expression on his face.

"I have to go." you softly muttered and looked down at the clothes surrounding you and started to put even more of them into the suitcase in front of you.

You could feel Daniel's presence next to you as he said "Why are you doing this." with an obvious amount of fear in his voice.

You didn't look at him, instead you continued to put the clothes in the suitcase.

You could feel him put his hand on your shoulder and before you could do anything about it, he flipped you around so that he could look you in the eyes.

"Please at least tell me why you're leaving." You bit your lip as you tried to figure out what you should tell him.

But you came to the conclusion that you should just tell him the truth because he would understand why you were leaving.

"I'm pregnant." you said as you could feel your eyes start to tear up more and more.

He had a surprised look in his eye and then asked you "Why would you leave because of that?" You shrugged your shoulders and said "I don't want to be a burden to you so I think that it is best if I leave and let you live a better life."

He grabbed your hand that was soft to the touch and told you while looking directly into your eyes "You wouldn't be a burden at all, this is the best day of my life."

You looked at him with a very confused expression and furrowed one of you eyebrows as you responded by saying "Really?" he nodded at you and said "Absolutely."

You completely stopped what you were doing when you felt a hand on your stomach followed by Daniel saying "I love you" to the barely existent baby that was going to take residence in you for the next nine months.

You started to cry this time but it wasn't because of sadness, it was tears of joy because you now realized that this truly was going to be one of the best things that will ever happen to you throughout your whole entire life.

You pulled Daniel into a hug and the two of you just sat there appreciating the other persons presence.

Hope you enjoyed this!