Request For @duh_its_jem

Your P.O.V.

All around me is chaos, the only thing that I could see is a multitude of people throwing punches and kicking eachother as if they were fighting for their lives. Yes, I was fighting as well, but I wasn't as serious as a lot of the other members of Cobra Kai. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being in Cobra Kai but I was also friends with people in Miyagi-Do as well. It did get hard for me at some points because I was best friends with both Hawk and Demetri and they literally hated eachothers guts.

Anyway, I got snapped back into reality when someone from Miyagi-Do came running at me full force and punched me causing me to stumble back for a second, but I was able to regain my balance and fight back, hitting the guy in the chest with as much force as my body could create. He fell back and landed on the cool cement that lined the floors of our school with a thud.

Noticing that Miguel needed some help on the second story of the school I ran up the stairs quickly to his aid. He was fighting Robby and to be honest he wasn't doing so well. I stepped in front of Miguel trying to block the kick that was going to hit Miguel but when I did, the power of the kick sent my back until I felt railing behind and then there was nothing. I was falling straight down back first onto the cement and there was nothing that I could do to stop it. I seriously thought that I was going to die, there was no way that I was going to be able to survive a fall that large.

Then BAM I blacked out.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Hawk and Demetri ran to where you had fallen each grabbing one of your hands trying to wake you up from your unconsciousness. They both saw that you were breathing so they were happy about that but they knew that there could be serious issues occurring inside of your body besides the bruises that they could see starting to form on your soft skin.

"Come on Y/n, you can't die on us just wake up." Hawk said with tears filling up in his eyes. He never cried but there was only so much that he could take and seeing you in such bad shape was one of the things that he could not take.

"Y/n I need you, please just open your eyes." Demitri said as a single tear fell down from his eye.

The school went quiet there was no noise besides the two boys talking to you because everyone was in shock. No one thought that something like this would happen. Five minutes later there were paramedics and such that showed up to take Y/n away to the hospital.

After they wheeled her into the ambulance, Demitri and Hawk stood there for a second before saying anything to eachother. "Do you think that she is going to be ok?" Demitri asked looking at Hawk for an answer. "I'm not sure but I hope so." Hawk rubbing his sore knuckles. "Let's go see Y/n in the hospital ok?" Demitri told Hawk causing Hawk to say "Ok I will go with you, but only for Y/n."

The two boys ran out of the school and started to make their way to the hospital.

Your P.O.V.

I woke up in the hospital to a series of beeping sounds causing me to feel a sense of panic, since I didn't know what was happening. I look over to see Hawk and Demitri sitting on chairs in your hospital room looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"Oh my God Y/n you're up!" Hawk said standing up and walking over to me as I forced a small smile due to the fact that I was hurting all over.

"Yeah what happened?" I asked while scanning both of the boys faces trying to figure out what had previously happened to me. "Robby kicked you and you fell over the railing at the school." Demitri said as I had a look of fear in my eyes unable to comprehend the fact that I survived the fall.

"Thank you guys so much for coming to see me." I choked out as I started to cry, not from the pain, but because they actually cared enough to be here with me. Both of the boys walked over to you and wrapped you in a gentle hug making sure that they didn't hurt you. "It's no problem Y/n, you mean the world to both of us." Demitri said, and Hawk nodded in agreement.

The rest of the day Hawk and Demitri stayed in the hospital with you in order to give you company to make sure that you weren't lonely.