Robby

It was your birthday and your friends and boyfriend had come over to celebrate.

It was near the begining of the party but Robby walked up to you and pulled you to a corner of your backyard where there weren't any people.

"What's this?" you said as you grabbed a wrapped box from your boyfriend Robby.

He looked at you and smiled while saying "You're going to have to see for yourself, open it!" You smiled as you unwrapped the small box that you were holding.

Underneath the wrapping paper there was a small white box.

You opened the lid of the small box and saw a beautiful ruby ring sitting on a little cushion in the middle.

Your jaw dropped because the ring that you had recieved was one of the most beautiful things that you had ever seen in your life.

"Oh my gosh Robby you didn't have to do this." he grabbed the ring from the cushion and slid it on your finger as he said "I have to do this, this is the promise ring that I am giving you to show that you are worth more to me than anyone else."

You smiled brightly and hugged him as he gently spun you around.

The two of you were laughing until someone walked over to the corner that the two of you were standing in and asked "What are you doing back here?" both of  you looked at eachother and ran away from the person until you reached the table of food that your birthday cake sat on.

"This is the best night of my life Robby thank you for coming." he looked at you deeply in the eyes while saying "There is no way that I would miss your special night." You blushed and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

All of a sudden your mom walked up to you and said "I better not catch you doing something like that again tonight." You rolled your eyes and both you and Robby continued to talk for a while until it was time for everyone to sing happy birthday to you.

Your dad lit all of the candles on the cake and everyone huddled around you and sang happy birthday.

The scene was like that of a movie.

The stars shined on you illuminating your hair and causing there to be a sort of glimmer in your eyes that could put anyone in a trance.

Even though there were tons of people at the party you could not keep your eyes off of Robby because when he was standing there in the moonlight it seemed as if there was a spotlight on him and only him.

When everyone was done singing to you everyone started to disband and go back to where they were sitting or standing before.

The cake was getting cut so you grabbed a piece for you and Robby then went to got sit on the edge of the fountain that was in your backyard.

The two of you were sitting there eating the cake until all of a sudden Robby pushed the piece of cake into your face

. You sat there for a second in shock as Robby laughed at your cake covered face.

Then he said "I think your makeup looks a little cakey." You wiped the cake off your eyes and laughed at that terrible joke that he had just made.

But to his surprise, you took your piece of cake and flung it on his face too while laughing hysterically.

Then the two of you grabbed the cake that had fallen off of your faces and started to chuck it at eachother making a mess and yelling with joy.

All of a sudden without you noticing you realized that your parents were standing there in front of the two of you giving you a look of anger.

"What do you think you are doing?!? You just ruined the nice dress that we bought you!" you looked at them as the expression of joy left your face.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to have fun at this party." you said and your parents scoffed at what you just said.

"Oh so your telling me that everything else that's going on here isn't fun."

Robby grabbed your hand to show that he was still there for you and you responded "No I just wanted to have some here with Robby."

"Now why would you want to do that." your mom said as she looked over and gave Robby a dirty look.

"Because he is my boyfriend and I love him."

Your mom rolled her eyes and looked at you while saying "You're to young to know what love is."

You didn't want to start a bigger fight so you continued to grab on to Robby's hand and you started to run to the gate of your backyard that would lead to the world outside of your house.

He ran with you being the good boyfriend that he is and when the two of you made it completely outside you looked at him and said "I'm really sorry about that my parents could be real rude sometimes." as you wiped away the tears that were forming in the corners of your eyes.

Robby hugged you and said "It's ok my parents are pretty mean too."

Even though your party was going on in the back, You and Robby spent the rest of the night talking in the front yard as the sky shone down on the two of you.