Hawk Request by @duh_its_jem

Walking up to the front door of my boyfriend Hawk's house I tried to fight back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

I had just gotten into a really big fight with my dad and my brother who to the extent that I couldn't take it anymore.

It wasn't that surprising that my family would get into fights due to the fact that my dad was Johnny Lawrence and my brother was Robby Keene.

Anway, I knocked super loudly on the door and prayed to God that Hawk would open it.

I could hear the lock of the door unlatch and before long, I could hear my boyfriends voice say "Hey Y/n what are you doing here?" in a happy tone.

"I was just wondering if you would like to watch a movie or something." I say while smiling at him trying hide behind that facade that I had created so that I didn't have to seem weak.

"Oh yeah that sounds fun do you want to watch it here?" He asked while motioning to the TV that was in the living room of his house.

"Yeah sure." I say as a smile is plastered on my face.

He grabs my hand and leads me into the couch in his living room before he goes and tries to find a DVD that would be good to watch.

Nobody knew this about me and Hawk but our favorite movie to watch together is Titanic so it wasn't a surprise that Hawk asked me if I wanted to watch it.

He put in the movie and the two of us began to watch it, but as the movie was playing I couldn't focus on anything besides the fight that had gone down.

I didn't even realize at first that a couple of tears slipped from my eyes.

Hawk being the sweet and observant boyfriend that he is, noticed that I was crying which confused him quite a bit because it wasn't like me to cry.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked me and gently pulled me onto his lap so that I could place my head on his chest.

"I'm fine." I say practically choking on the words as they came out.

"Come on Y/n you know you don't have to hide anything from me." He says while playing with some of my hair that was probably a mess.

I sit there for a second not knowing if I should tell him my problems but then I came to the decision that I would feel better if I expressed the thousands of emotions that were going through my head.

I swallowed hard before saying "Me and my family got into a huge fight and I ran away from them so I didn't have to see them."

The tears started to roll out of my eyes now and Hawk continued the conversation by asking me "What was the fight about?" as he picked me up a little so that he could look me in the eyes.

"They told me that I shouldn't date you because you are bad influence on me." I responded looking at him directly in the eyes.

The shocked and hurt expression on his face said everything.

I hated the fact that my family didn't understand how much I love Hawk and how much of a good guy he is.

"Don't worry honey." I say while gently lifting his chin up so that I could get his attention again.

"There is no way in heck that I would ever listen to what they say. They don't understand how amazing of a guy you are to me and I assure you I would never break up with you just because of what they tell me." I say trying to compose myself and really show him that I would never ever hurt or leave him.

He didn't say anything to me, rather instead he leaned into me and placed him soft lips on mine, passionately kissing me as if it would be the last time.

I obviously kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist firmly yet softly.

Gosh, I wished that I could do this all day with him.

Every time that I kissed him he would relieve all of my worries and doubts so this felt so good at the moment.

After about twenty minutes the two of us pulled away for air.

"I love you babe." I said while smiling at him.

"I love you too." Hawk said wrapping me into a firm hug.

The rest of the day we decided that we would just cuddle on the couch and watch movies as we enjoyed eachothers company.

I think this is cute, I hope that you think so too! Thank you for requesting and remember you can request for more than just imagines, I also do preferences as well!