Hawk Part 2

It's been a couple of months since you had moved in with Miguel following your whole pregnancy situation. Miguel's family has been extremely nice to you and you were grateful that they had big enough hearts to let you into their family even though you couldn't pay them anything to compensate for you living there. Anyway, ever since telling Hawk, he has not said a single word to you. A couple of times, the two of you would pass eachother in the hall but you wouldn't dare make eye contact with him because you couldn't believe that he wouldn't want to be a part of his own childs life. Miguel on the other hand, has constantly been there for you when you needed anything. He was so kind to you, but you kind of felt bad because he shouldn't have to be burdened by you and your problems.

Miguel and his family were out for the day, meaning that you had the whole appartment for yourself. You walked into the kitchen a poured yourself a bowl of cereal in order to try and feed the cravings that have been crippling you for weeks. Sitting yourself down on the couch, you rested the bowl on your stomach that was becoming more and more prominant as time went on, to the extent that a majority of your clothes were starting to become too small for you. As you went to take a bite of your food, you heard a knock on the door which was strange because you weren't expecting anyone to come by.

You stood up and walked over the front door and opened it slowly trying to see who was standing there. To your surprise, Hawk was standing there with a face full of expression and what seemed to be a gift in his hand. Contemplating if you should let him in or not, you decided that you could at least figure out what the hell he was doing.

"What do you want?" You asked with anger prominant in your voice.

"I came to say that I am sorry for what I did to you, I shouldn't have left you when you needed me the most." Hawk said with tears forming in his eyes.

When he said that, it felt as if your heart broke into a million little shards. To be honest, even though it broke you to see Hawk this way, he hurt you even more because you are the one that he left behind because he was too afraid to step up and be a father to his child.

"Come in." You say leading him over to the couch in the middle of the room.

The two of you sat down and Hawk handed you the gift that he was holding when he arrived.

"I thought that you might like this." he said and you opened the gift revealing multiple little onesies.

In your head, you admitted that this was a cute gesture but you were not going to give in this easily. You sat the onesies on the coffee table and looked at Hawk for a second reminiscing about the two of yours past relationship.

"Hey Y/n, I'm home." Miguel said while entering the appartment.

Miguel looked at Hawk sitting there and was immediately filled with anger.

"You think you could just show up after leaving her for months?" Miguel retorted looking at Hawk with fire in his eyes.

Hawk stood up and said "I was just coming to say that I'm sorry."

"I don't care what you came to say, get out now." Miguel said pushing Hawk out of the appartment.

Hawk didn't put up a fight and instead left easily without any problems. You were thankful for that because even if you weren't too fond of Hawk anymore, you didn't like to see anyone fight or get hurt.

"He didn't do anything to you did he Y/n?" Miguel asked looking at you with sympathy in his eyes.

"No he didn't do anything to me." You say while giving Miguel a small smile.

"Thank God, I don't what I would do with myself if he hurt you." Miguel said as he took one of your hands in his.

Before you knew it the two of you started to lean in until the two of yours lips collided causing a series of sparks to go off in between the two of you. In your heart you knew that Miguel was the one for you not only because he cared for you, but he also cared for the little one growing inside of you.