Johnny Requested By @-actuallydrew

Both you and Johnnhy laid down in the warm sand as the summer sun beat down on the two of you.

"Do you wanna go in the water for a little?" Johnny asked you turning his head to look at you as he waited for your reply.

"Yeah sure!" you exclaim standing up quickly in your cute new bathing sut that you had just bought for this day.

"Race you to the water!" he yelled at you and started to run quicker than you could ever run.

When you finally made it into the water a little after he did he picked you up bridal style and pretended to throw you into the water.

"Yeah, yeah, real funny, now put me down." you said as you looked up into his eyes that were being illuminated by the sun hitting off of the ocean.

He looked at you with an evil grin on his face as he this time for real, threw you into the warm water.

You jumped up immediately and gave him a death glare as he laughed at you.

"Oh you're so going down," you say as you start to splash him with water furiously.

He joined in splashing back as the two of you laughed like idiots at the scene that was unfolding.

People probably thought that you were insane but you didn't care because the two of you were having so much fun together.

After spending a half an hour in the water, both of you decided that you wanted to get out and go on a walk together.

As the two of you were walking out of the water, you weren't paying attention to the waves that were breaking behind you this causes you to be smacked on the back with enough force that made you fall down.

You quickly got up embarrassed about what happened but instead of being met with sympathy from Johnny, you were met with his cute laugh echoing in your ears.

"Ok you have to admit that was kind of funny." he said to you as he grabbed your hand and walked with you to where your towels were.

"Ok fine I do admit that was amusing." you say reluctantly while not being able to hold back a smile.

After grabbing your belongings that were a necessity to you off the towel, you and Johnny locked hands and started to walk down the beach together.

The soft sand squished beneath your feet as the two of you talked and joked around.

"You know I love you right?" Johnny asked you as he leaned over and placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Of course I know that I love you too." you respond back to him playing with his hand that was in yours.

Before you could do anything about it, Johnny turned you towards him and placed his lips on your kissing you with passion.

At first you were shocked but you quickly started to kiss him back making sure that you matched the amount of passion that he was giving off.

The scene around you was absolutely stunning due to the fact that not only were you surrounded by one of the prettiest beaches, the sun was setting causing the sky to turn an array of different colors that mixed together perfectly.

It was absolutely perfect, and you couldn't imagine being in this situation with anyone other than Johnny.

I hope that you liked this! Also my electricity may go out so if I don't write as much today you guys know why!