Miguel Request for @skanchanapalli

"Do you know where Miguel is?" you asked Hawk as the two of you got ready to head home from school.

Miguel was your boyfriend and he normally met up with you after school so it was kind of weird that he hadn't come yet.

"I'm not sure where he is but I think his last class is science." Hawk said as he closed his locker after grabbing the different books and such that he needed for over the weekend.

"Oh ok thanks see you Monday!" you say as you smile at him and make your way to where Miguel hopefully should be.

As you walked down the series of hallways in your school you became more and more worried because the more you looked the more you were unable to find him.

Finally you decided that you were just going to go to the bathroom real quick and then head home.

Upon walking into the girls bathroom you could hear someone else in there making a series of weird noises.

You walked closer to the stall where the noises were coming from when you heard something so heart breaking that you almost started to cry immediantly.

"Sam what are you doing." Miguel whispered to a girl who was apparently Sam his ex-girlfriend.

But not too long after those words started formed out of his lips you started to break down crying as you ran out of the bathroom.

You never in a million years would have thought that Miguel would cheat on you because he always seemed so genuine and sweet.

Unfortunately though, his personality must have been a complete facade.

You ran back down the hallways where you came from and went to run out the door when all of a sudden you felt an hand grab your arm.

You prayed in your head that it wasn't Miguel because you couldn't handle the whole talk that was going to go down.

You gently turned your head to the side and when you did you were sligtly happy due to the fact that it was Hawk not Miguel.

"What's wrong Y/n?" he asked as he noticed the tears quickly running down your face.

"M-Miguel cheated on me with Sam and I caught him and her in the bathroom doing who knows what." you hiss out becoming more and more pissed as time went on.

"Damn he's such a asshole!" Hawk said as looked at you with an angry expression on his face.

"He really is I'm so mad at him right now I could punch him in the face and I wouldn't even feel guilty." Hawk smirked at you a little bit before he realized that Miguel was walking towards the two of you.

You were standing on the opposite side of Hawk meaning that you weren't able to see Miguel coming your way.

Before you knew what the hecking heck was happening, Hawk pulled your head towards his and connected his lips with yours extremely aggressively.

For some reason, in the heat of the moment you didn't pull away like you should have.

Being so broken at the moment you could care less about what was going to happen next.

A pair of hands grabbed your hips and ripped you away from Hawk which caused you to let out a little scream because you had no clue who the hell just grabbed you.

When you turned around to see who's hands had grabbed you, your eyes met straight with your boyfriend Miguel.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" you hissed back at Miguel still fuming with rage.

"I wanted to tell you that I am sorry Y/n for everything that I did, I shouldn't have done that to you I love you so much and I don't know what I would do if I wasn't with you." Miguel said to you with tears forming in his eyes that became more and more present.

You wanted to stay mad at him but then you thought to yourself that you literally just kissed Hawk too which meant that technically you cheated as well.

"I love you too Miguel, I don't want to loose you." you said as more tears started to stain your cheeks like before.

Miguel stepped closer to you before the two of you wrapped eachother in a extremely passionate hug letting eachother know that the love between you was stronger than anyone else.

In the middle of your hug Miguel pulled away and said to you "You know I didn't kiss Sam. She pulled me into the girls bathroom and forced herself on me."

You looked at him with shock in your eyes realizing that you were the person in the wrong not him

. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I thought you cheated and I didn't know why I didn't pull away from Hawk and----." you said before getting cutoff by Miguel who said "Shhh...I'm not mad at you I don't know what I would have done in that situation so I'm not mad."

You were bawling now realizing how terrible of a person that you were.

"How about we get out of here." Miguel said trying to get you away from all of the people that were watching the event go down.

You nodded and the two of you ended up going to his place and watching movies with eachother in order to try and not think about everything that happened during the day.

You promised Miguel that you never ever would hurt him again because you loved him to much to see him be upset.

I hope that you like this!