Robby Imagine

Robby and you were sitting on the couch watching a series of TV shows and movies together trying to wait out the storm that had been occuring for the past day. The two of you lived in southern California meaning that there wasn't really any bad weather during the year so when the two of you were locked up inside you were bored out of your minds.

"Hey Robby, how about we play a game of truth or dare?" you asked trying to come up with something mildly entertaining to do. "That sounds fun you could ask me first." Robby said turning his body so that the two of you could look at eachother while you play.

"Ok truth or dare?" You ask with a smug smirk on your face. "Dare." Robby said laughing a little bit. You sat there for a second thinking about something good and then came up with the perfect idea. "I dare you to go put on a full outfit consisting of only my clothes." you tell him while giggling. Robby nodded and then started to walk  towards my bedroom so that he could grab some of my clothes out of my closet.

After about five minutes, Robby came walking down the hall in your direction. A series of laughs escaped your lips as he came near you because he was wearing a pair of your short jean shorts, a pastel yellow crop top, and he even went so far as to put a yellow scrunchy into his hair that matched the shirt.

"Like what you see babe?" he asks as he spins around to give you the full effect of his outfit. "Of course I like what I see." you respond standing up and walking over to where Robby was standing.

"Truth or dare Y/n?" He said with a smile on his face that made your heart melt. "Dare." you answer confidently. "I dare you to kiss me." Robby said scanning your face and looking at all of your beautiful features. "Um-not until you change you say." and you could see Robby's cheeks start to turn a shade of red due to embarrassment.

"Yeah I should probably do that." He ran into your room real quick and slipped on the clothes he was previously wearing and then came sprinting out of your room full force to where you were standing. He picked you up and spun you around before placing his lips on yours causing you to feel all warm and loved.

When the two of you pulled away the only thing that you said was "We need to play truth or dare more often." which made Robby start to laugh hysterically.

I don't know about you, but I actually thought that this one was kind of cute.