Request For @nxjjsijdbxidjnsjxb

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was hanging out with the rest of the Cobras after stealing some of the different prizes that were hanging up in the Golf n' Stuff arcade.

My boyfriend Hawk and I were laughing the whole time we were running away from the scene due to the fact that anytime that we ever did anything together neither one of us was able to keep a straight face. We always somehow found the situation funny.

Hearing footsteps coming from the distance, me, Hawk, and the rest of the Cobras turned to see the different members of Miyagi-Do start to walk into the room that we were currently in. Hawk stood in front of me even though he knew that I could handle myself in order to make sure that I would stay safe and no one would harm me.

When the first punch was thrown, the whole entire room turned into chaos. People were jumping, kicking, punching, basically everything humanly possible in a fight. Not after long, Hawk was drawn away from me meaning that I was left to fend for myself.

I was holding off some of the different weak members of Miyagi-Do until all of a sudden Demitri came up to me and started to fight. To be completely honest he was absolutely kicking my butt, in lamest terms. I could feel the bruises forming on my body until all of a sudden he threw a punch and felt my head start to spin before I quickly fell to the ground in a heap. I could faintly hear Hawk yell "Y/n!" before my sight went black and I fell into a type of unconscioussness.

Third Person P.O.V.

Hawk looked at Y/n's body and then at Demetri, full of rage that consumed every part of his body. He couldn't stand when his girlfriend was hurt, even in the slightest way so seeing her on the ground unable to move and out of it, made him want to absolutely beat the shit out of Demetri.

He ran towards him full force throwing his body on top of Demetri's so that he could pin him on the ground. Hawk grabbed Demitri's arm and started to move it more and more until pop, he broke it without hesitation leaving Demetri screaming on the ground.

Hawk then jumped off of Demetri and walked over to where Y/n was laying on the ground. He picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room and to the car that the rest of the guys had driven in in order to get here in the first place.

On the ride back Hawk was scared due to the fact that he didn't want her to be in serious harm. Playing with Y/n's hair, he kept asking her to wake up over and over again hoping that at some point your her would open up and she would be okay.

Y/n's P.O.V.

When my eyes opened slowly I could see Hawk's face above me with a concerned smile on his face.

Realizing that I was laying in Hawk's arms I decided to ask him "What happened?" in a genuine manner. Hawk let out a deep breath and said "Demetri had knocked you out and when the fight was over I picked you up and brought you here." trying to fill me in on everything that had happened. "Is anyone else hurt?" I asked curiously wondering what the complete details of the fight were. Hawk looked at me for a second before he responded "I broke Demetri's arm." In a less confidence tone.

I sat there for a second with my jaw dropped causing me to realize that Hawk was getting kind of anxious. "Don't worry baby, I know that you did it for me." I said while looking at him, kind of liking the fact that he cared for me so much that he would be willing to break someone's arm in order to make sure that they wouldn't hurt me in any way again.

Hawk smiled at me for a second before I said "I think I need to close my eyes for a little." Hawk nodded at me and I closed my eyes trying to take in all of the events that had just occurred on top of the pain that I was in at the moment.