Truth or Dare

The Cobra's had threw a party at one of their mansions in Encino and after dancing around and having fun, some of the people at the party decided that they wanted to start a giant game of truth or dare.

Since you absolutely loved that game you took a seat right next to Bobby and waited for them to start the game.

You were surprised at the fact that there were only a couple of girls playing in comparison to the amount of guys that were.

Bobby started and said "Ok let's start this thing! Who wants to go first?" he looked around at the group of people sitting around until Tommy's hand darted up and he said "I'll start, Bobby, truth or dare?"

Bobby smiled and said "Dare duh!" "Fine, I dare you to play the rest of this game only in your underwear." Tommy said and then Bobby started to undress until he was only in his boxers.

Then it was Bobby's turn to ask someone.

He looked at Johnny with an evil smirk on his mouth and asked him "Truth or dare?"

You could see by looking at Johnny that he most likely was nervous about the words that were about to come from Bobby's mouth.

"Dare." Johnny said trying to act tough.

"I dare you to make out with Y/n." Bobby said and caused all the Cobras and other people sitting down to ooo and ahhh.

"Ok" Johnny said and swallowed hard as he made his way to you.

Before you could even do anything Johnny had pushed himself on top of you kissing you in a way that was not normal for just a game of truth or dare.

There was real passion in this kiss that you couldn't fake even if you tried.

Being the bad girl that you are, you flipped Johnny around so that you were the one that was laying on top of him controlling the kiss.

You could hear the people in the background start to cheer as you pulled your little stunt because they were all shocked that you were able to something like that to Johnny.

After a little while, you pulled your body off of Johnny's and winked at him as his eyes went wide from what just happened.

"Damn Y/n you really got him wrapped around your finger don't you." Dutch exclaimed while smiling.

You laughed because for only talking to him a couple of times it was apparent that he would do anything that you wanted him to do in the snap of a finger.

This one was kind of short but I hope that you guys still enjoy it!